Translator for Bing help and FAQs
Bing text translation features
Suggest an edit: If you come across a translation that isn’t quite right, click the “Suggest an edit” link. The translated text will highlight, and you can type and enter your correction manually. Don’t forget to click “Submit”.
Listen to translation: Listen to the audio of the translation using computer generated text to speech.
Copy: Click the “Copy” icon to copy the translation.
How to translate text
- Enter the text you want to translate in the box on the left.
- Verify that the language of your content is correct.
- Auto-Detect: If Auto-Detect is selected, Translator attempts to determine the language automatically. In short texts, there is sometimes not enough information to detect the correct language. In that case please choose the source language manually.
- Choose the language you want to translate to on the right.
- The translated text will appear in the box on the right.
Offensive translation mistake
To report an offensive translation, submit a bug by clicking the Contact the Translator Team link on the Microsoft Translator Apps Feedback and Support page.
What languages are supported by Microsoft Translator?
View our list of languages supported for both speech and text translation.
Why are the FAQs not written in my language?
Our help pages are written in English. However, you can translate the help texts to one of many languages by scrolling to the top of this page and locating the language box below the site navigation.
Click or tap to expand the language menu, and select your desired language.
Can't find your issue? Contact us.