A detective mystery set in the political powder-keg of Barcelona in 1977. You play Jorge, an ex-cop in a wheelchair with a difficult past. Alone on your balcony, you watch the world pass by through binoculars. One stormy night, you witness a murder. Determined to uncover the truth, you form an unlikely alliance with young ambitious journalist Melinda and start your investigation. Together, you’ll solve a complex mystery by unravelling the secrets of unsuspecting neighbors. Inspired by classic crime noir films and games like Campo Santo's Firewatch, The Flower Collectors is a detective story with a whole lot of heart.
- • Solve a captivating murder mystery with an unusual storyline
- • Meet a host of colourful anthropomorphic characters in a lush, atmospheric world
- • Investigate using your binoculars, camera and transmitter to uncover neighborhood secrets from your balcony
- • Create a crime chronology to figure out whodunnit
- • Interrogate priests, beggars, club singers and nosy old ladies alike
- • Dive into the unique setting of post-Franco Barcelona in the 70ies
- • Emphasizes characters, world building and narrative over skill challenges
Published byMipumi Games
Copyright© 2020 Mipumi Games. All rights reserved. Mipumi Games is a registered trademark by Mi'pu'mi Games GmbH.
Developed byMipumi Games
Approximate size871.17 MB
Age ratingFor ages 12 and over
CategoryAction & adventure
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.