Discover Microsoft Security Copilot: Defend your organization at machine speed and scale with generative AI. Learn more
Enhance security and IT efficiency with Microsoft Intune Suite
Strengthen your Zero Trust architecture and build resiliency with a new suite of advanced endpoint management and security solutions.
Protect and manage endpoints in one place
Enjoy easier endpoint management and powerful data and device protection, all at a lower total cost of ownership.
Unify endpoint management
Simplify IT and security workloads by bringing your endpoint and security management tools together.
Mitigate threats to devices, protect corporate data, and improve compliance with advanced security features.
Do more with less by consolidating your endpoint management and security vendors and optimizing performance across devices.
Explore the Microsoft Intune product family
Maximize productivity and simplify administration without compromising endpoint management security.
Microsoft Intune core capabilities
Manage and protect cloud-connected endpoints across Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, and Linux operating systems. Includes Microsoft Configuration Manager to manage on-premises endpoints, such as Windows PCs and servers.
Microsoft Intune Endpoint Privilege Management
Allow standard users to perform elevations approved by their organization.
Microsoft Tunnel for Mobile Application Management
Offer a lightweight VPN solution for Android and iOS mobile devices that does not require device enrollment.
Microsoft Intune advanced endpoint analytics
Help IT admins understand, anticipate and improve end-user experiences.
Microsoft Intune management and protection of specialty devices
Configure and safeguard your purpose-built augmented reality and virtual reality headsets, large smart-screen devices, and conference room meeting devices.
Microsoft Intune subscription options
Microsoft Intune Plan 1: Microsoft Intune core capabilities are included with subscriptions to Microsoft 365 E3, E5, F1, and F3; Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 and E5; and Business Premium plans.
Expand your Microsoft Intune P1 plan capabilities with the following add-ons:
- Microsoft Intune Plan 2: An add-on to Microsoft Intune Plan 1 that offers advanced endpoint management capabilities. Microsoft Intune Plan 2 is included in Microsoft Intune Suite.1
- Microsoft Intune Suite: Includes Microsoft Intune Remote Help, Microsoft Intune Endpoint Privilege Management, Microsoft Tunnel for Mobile Application Management, management of specialty devices, and select Microsoft Intune advanced endpoint analytics features. Microsoft Intune Plan 1 subscription required.
A Leader in unified endpoint management tools
Gartner has recognized Microsoft as a Leader in the 2022 Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Endpoint Management Tool.1 2
A leader in unified endpoint management software
IDC MarketScape recognizes Microsoft as a leader in the Unified Endpoint Software 2022 report.3
A leader in digital workspace management
Omdia named Microsoft a Leader in the Digital Workspace Management / Unified Endpoint Management Platforms, 2023.4
Read what our customers are saying
Reduce your endpoint management and security cost
Learn how increase cybersecurity and IT efficiency with capabilities of the Microsoft Intune Suite, a new endpoint management plan.
Increase your Microsoft Intune skills
Access a hands-on lab, webinar, and other technical resources to help you use Microsoft Intune core capabilities more effectively.
Watch demos of new advanced Microsoft Intune Suite capabilities
Take a technical deep dive into the new advanced Microsoft Intune solutions, including Microsoft Intune Remote Help and Microsoft Intune Endpoint Privilege Management.
Get new endpoint management and security insights
TechTarget’s Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) surveyed 381 IT and cybersecurity decision makers involved with endpoint management and security technologies in North America (US and Canada).
Frequently asked questions
Yes, Endpoint Manager was renamed Microsoft Intune in October 2022.
Microsoft Intune is a family of endpoint management solutions that enable you to protect and administer all your endpoints from a single place. These products allow you to:
- Unify all your endpoint management tools into one solution and simplify administration.
- Strengthen endpoint management security with capabilities that help you protect your corporate data and maintain device compliance.
- Reduce costs by optimizing performance across devices and consolidating your endpoint management and security solutions.
Unified endpoint management allows you to deploy and manage all your company devices, including computers, servers, and mobile devices, through a single console.
Yes, Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based unified endpoint management platform that empowers you to manage, assess, and protect apps and devices from one console.
Endpoint management is important because it gives you greater visibility into all the devices used in your organization. As the number of devices that people use for work has expanded, the attack surface has grown. Endpoint management gives you the tools to track devices, ensure they are up to date, monitor them for threats, and stop endpoint-based attacks quickly.
-  Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
-  Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools, Tom Cipolla, Dan Wilson, Chris Silva, Craig Fisler, 1 August 2022.
-  IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management Software 2022 Vendor Assessment, Doc #US48325122, May 2022.
-  Omida, Digital Workspace Management / Unified Endpoint Management Platforms, 2023, Adam Holtby, December 2022.