Microsoft Integration Services Evaluations
BizTalk Server 2016Evaluations | 180 days | Last Visited:
BizTalk Server 2016Evaluations | 180 days | Last Visited:
Registration is required for this evaluation.
Click continue to begin your evaluation.Loading...
Your download has started. This download has multiple files.
If the download did not start automatically, click the button below.We're sorry. A technical error has been encountered, and we are unable to deliver the download to you. Our technical team is working on it now. Please try again later.You can only download this evaluation from a desktop computer.Please select your language:
The cloud is disrupting all aspects of information technology and one area undergoing significant change is that of integration. Traditionally, integration has been either on-premises system to system EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) or business to business (B2B), today, many systems (and users) that companies wish to integrate with are well beyond the corporate firewall, often SaaS-based, API-centric providers handling everything from sales leads to invoicing, email and social media. Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 allows customers to integrate disparate applications and heterogeneous data to deliver solutions such as payment processing, supply chain management, business-to-business EDI, real-time decision making, and reporting. It allows customers to achieve true hybrid connectivity by connecting on-premises systems to SaaS applications through Logic Apps connectivity.
BizTalk Server 2016 builds on the World's leading integration broker with a fresh modern look, Logic Apps integration, new cloud hosting options and customer-requested improvements across all areas of the product to create our best BizTalk Server yet.
Enhanced Hybrid Connectivity
With this release BizTalk Server becomes even more connected to the cloud. With our vast array of connectors, including Dynamics AX, SalesForce, SharePoint Online and many more, integrating corporate applications with trading partners and line of business (LOB) applications has never been easier.
- A new Azure Logic Apps adapter provides seamless connectivity to Logic Apps’ SaaS applications. This enables seamless connectivity to SaaS applications and access to numerous Azure Services from the comfort of using BizTalk Server.
- A new BizTalk Server connector in Azure Logic Apps allows it to integrate with BizTalk Server for cloud-initiated processing and leverage existing processes implemented with BizTalk.
- New hybrid capabilities allow customers to keep sensitive data on premises but integrate existing processes with the cloud via BizTalk.
- New Management REST API to enable automation of common admin tasks.
Flexible hosting options
With support for SQL Server 2016 AlwaysOn, BizTalk, our most capable integration platform, enables customers to run highly available multi-node configurations on Azure using IaaS. The flexibility of the cloud in hosting BizTalk Server provides customers more choice than ever in where they run enterprise-scale integration workloads, facilitating migration or for test environments. Even if hosting on premises, DBAs will enjoy the ability to manage BizTalk Server’s databases in the same way as other applications with AlwaysOn Availability Groups support.
- SQL Server 2016 AlwaysOn support. This new capability enables BizTalk Server 2016 to run in a highly-available (HA) multi-node configuration in Azure as well as providing consistency of HA/DR approach for customers running BizTalk Server on-premises
- Fully supported by Microsoft for HA production workloads to give customers the confidence to run their businesses on Azure.
A new look and enhanced capabilities
Even with over two-dozen improvements and advances in functionality we have not neglected BizTalk’s look and feel as well. We have worked hard to incorporate as many customer requests as we could in this release too. Notable new and improved features are:
- A modern look to BizTalk Server. BizTalk sports an updated Windows 10/Server 2016 look whilst retaining its familiar usage and usability.
- Improvements to the SFTP adapter to provide our broadest support and compatibility yet.
- Ordered delivery for dynamic send ports for even more messaging flexibility and ensuring BizTalk can match the semantics of the applications you need to integrate with.
- Performance improvements and enhancements for both the Admin Console as well as the messaging engine to get even more out of BizTalk.
- Support for the latest platforms from Microsoft including Windows Server 2016, SQL Server 2016, Visual Studio 2015 and Office 2016 ensuring customers have access to the most up to date software and longest support lifecycle.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
BizTalk Server 2016 | 64-bit ISO
Prior to installing BizTalk Server 2016, follow these steps:
- Review BizTalk Server 2016 system requirements.
- Review BizTalk Server 2016 installation guide.
- Register, then download and install full-featured software for a 180-day trial.
- Receive emails with resources to guide you through your evaluation.
Note: Selecting Download will download the BizTalk Server 2016 ISO (BizTalkServer2016_EN.iso). You then need to mount the ISO and open the root folder. Double-clicking Setup.exe will start the installation process in interactive mode. Optionally, you can use the command-line to install using unattended mode. Once the installation is complete you must run the BizTalk Server Configuration to set up the required BizTalk Server features, security groups and runtime services.
Note: You must have administrative rights on the computer to install BizTalk Server 2016.
If you have questions or concerns that come up during your testing and evaluation, we encourage you to use the BizTalk Server 2016 forum on MSDN to find answers from BizTalk Server product team members, MVPs, and partners.
What’s new in BizTalk Server 2016?Product Resources | Last Visited:What’s new in BizTalk Server 2016?Product Resources | Last Visited:
How to Upgrade to BizTalk Server 2016Product Resources | Last Visited:How to Upgrade to BizTalk Server 2016Product Resources | Last Visited:
BizTalk Server 2016 System RequirementsProduct Resources | 5 mins | Last Visited:BizTalk Server 2016 System RequirementsProduct Resources | 5 mins | Last Visited:
Understand how to use SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups with BizTalk Server 2016Product Resources | Last Visited:Understand how to use SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups with BizTalk Server 2016Product Resources | Last Visited:
Learn how to build a hybrid integration platform with BizTalk Server 2016 and Logic Apps connectivityProduct Resources | Last Visited:Learn how to build a hybrid integration platform with BizTalk Server 2016 and Logic Apps connectivityProduct Resources | Last Visited:
BizTalk Server 2016 DocumentationProduct Resources | Last Visited:BizTalk Server 2016 DocumentationProduct Resources | Last Visited:
BizTalk Server 2016 BlogCommunity | Last Visited:BizTalk Server 2016 BlogCommunity | Last Visited:
BizTalk Server 2016 ForumCommunity | Last Visited:BizTalk Server 2016 ForumCommunity | Last Visited: