Microsoft Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
Get started for free
Please select your product experience:
Microsoft Configuration Manager helps IT manage PCs and servers, keeping software up-to-date, setting configuration and security policies, and monitoring system status while giving employees access to corporate applications on the devices that they choose. When Configuration Manager is integrated with Microsoft Intune, you can manage corporate-connected PCs and Macs along with cloud-based mobile devices running Windows, iOS, and Android, all from a single management console.
New features of Configuration Manager, such as the support of Windows 10 in-place upgrade, co-management with Microsoft Intune, Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise Servicing Dashboard, integration with Windows Update for Business, and more make deploying and managing Windows easier than ever before.
- Need more technical information about Microsoft Configuration Manager? Checkout product documentation.
- To include Microsoft Intune in your evaluation for a unified management of PCs and servers, as well as, cloud-based mobile devices, sign up for a free evaluation.
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Microsoft Configuration Manager (Current Branch- version 2303) | 32-bit and 64-bit
- Review Configuration Manager Current Branch supported configurations and system prerequisites.
- Register, then download and install evaluation software for 180 days.
- Receive emails with resources to guide you through your evaluation.
Things to Know
- Review release notes including feature-specific documentation about known issues that affect core scenarios.
- Learn about what’s new in Configuration Manager incremental versions.
- Start planning your deployment by reviewing essential topics that help you identify key configurations, requirements, and limitations.
A product key is not required for Configuration Manager.
Microsoft Docs | Microsoft Configuration Manager technical documentation
Community | Microsoft Tech Community: Configuration Manager
Product Resource | Which branch of Configuration Manager should I use?
Watch the Demo | Enable Configuration Manager and Intune Co-management
Product Resource | Updates and servicing for Configuration Manager
Configuration Manager helps IT manage PCs and servers, keeping software up-to-date, setting configuration and security policies, and monitoring system status while giving employees access to corporate applications on the devices that they choose.
The Microsoft Intune and Microsoft Configuration Manager Evaluation Lab Kit provides a self-deploying Configuration Manager lab environment that can be integrated with a Microsoft Intune trial instance. The lab provides guidance on using this unified platform to deploy and manage Windows 11 and Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
At the end of the lab, you will become familiar with using certain key features of Microsoft Intune and the native integration with Microsoft Configuration Manager using Co management to manage endpoints in the cloud.
Get started with the Microsoft Intune and Microsoft Configuration Manager Evaluation Lab Kit
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). Control how your organization’s devices are used—including mobile phones, tablets, laptops—and configure specific policies to control applications.
Get started with Microsoft Intune
Microsoft Defender for Identity (formerly Azure Advanced Threat Protection, also known as Azure ATP) is a cloud-based security solution that leverages your on-premises Active Directory signals to identify, detect, and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious insider actions directed at your organization.
1: Microsoft Defender for Identity is a part of the Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 trial
Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 offers a comprehensive solution for managing identities, credentials, and identity-based access policies across heterogeneous environments.
Get started with Identity Manager 2016