SharePoint Server 2013
Get started for free
Please select your product experience:
SharePoint Server 2013 is designed to help you achieve new levels of reliability and performance, delivering features and capabilities that simplify administration, protect communications and information, and empower users while meeting their demands for greater business mobility.
Need more information about SharePoint Server 2013? See the product details page.
SharePoint Server 2013 builds on the investments of previous SharePoint releases to help:
- Lower IT costs with a flexible and scalable collaboration platform
- Better manage risk by safeguarding your business with secure and reliable capabilities
- Increase productivity through cost-effective and efficient management
- Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish
- SharePoint Server 2013 64-bit ISO
- Review SharePoint Server 2013 system requirements
- Register, then download and install full-featured software for a 180-day trial
- Receive emails with resources to guide you through your evaluation
A product key is required to complete installation.
- Product key: NQTMW-K63MQ-39G6H-B2CH9-FRDWJ
Product Website | SharePoint—Your mobile, intelligent intranet
Microsoft Docs | Microsoft SharePoint technical documentation
Community | Microsoft Tech Community: SharePoint
Getting Started Guide | Getting started with SharePoint Server
Product Resource | SharePoint Developer Resources
Product Resource | Upgrade and update SharePoint Server
Skype for Business Server 2019 is an enterprise ready communications and collaboration platform that brings together a client experience inspired by Skype with enterprise-grade security, compliance, and control.
Get started with Skype for Business Server 2019
SharePoint is a powerful collaboration platform that lets you share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork. SharePoint Server can be used on-premises or with a Microsoft 365 enterprise subscription to take advantage of all the latest features.