Please select your Windows 10 and Office 365 Deployment Lab Kit download
Carefully read the information below before you continue with the download.
The lab supports the 64-bit editions of Windows 10, Windows 11, and Windows Server 2016 which must be imported to set up a lab once Hyper-V is installed.
The Hyper-V Host on which the Windows 10 PoC Lab needs to be imported must meet the following minimum specifications:
- Hyper-V role installed
- Administrative rights on the device
- 150 GB of free disk space (300 GB recommended)
- High-throughput disk subsystem
- 16 GB of available memory (32 GB recommended)
- High-end processor for faster processing
Please use a broad bandwidth to download this content to enhance your downloading experience.
Things to Know
- This lab kit contains evaluation software that is designed for IT professionals interested in evaluating Windows 10 deployment and management products and tools on behalf of their organization.
- We do not recommend that you install this evaluation if you are not an IT professional or are not professionally managing corporate networks or devices.
- Additionally, the lab environment is intended for evaluation purposes only. It is a standalone virtual environment and should not be used or connected to your production environment.
- The Windows 10 VMs expire 90 days after the lab is provisioned. An updated lab kit with refreshed VMs will be published on or before November 5, 2022.
Product Website | Windows 11: Designed for hybrid work
Microsoft Docs | Windows technical documentation for developers and IT Pros
Community | Microsoft Tech Community: Windows
Product Resource | Windows 10 release health
Getting Started Guide | Quick guide to Windows as a service
Product Resource | What’s new in Windows