2019 has seen a phenomenal BlueHatIL in February followed by a wildly successful BlueHat Shanghai in May… now it’s time to come back home for BlueHat Seattle!
- 2 days of hands-on technical training
- 2 days of conference talks from industry leading security researchers and cyber defenders
- Great creative spaces ready to spark thought provoking conversations and collaborative partnerships
WAIT, DID YOU SAY SEATTLE?
That’s right, BlueHat is moving across the 520 bridge into the vibrant Emerald City! We know you’ll miss the Microsoft Conference Center but we promise it will be worth it.
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Dates: October 22-25, 2019
BLUEHAT CALL FOR PAPERS
The BlueHat CFP is open and accepting presentations in the fields of Cloud security, AI/ML security, IoT, Supply Chain, DFIR, Privacy, and vulnerability and malware research are encouraged. Visit aka.ms/bhcfp to submit your paper!
Registration opens on September 16, 2019. The BlueHat Seattle 2019 Conference is a free event provided by Microsoft and attendance is by invitation only. If you are interested in attending, please complete the registration form and the BlueHat Planning Team will review your request to attend. Once your space is confirmed you will receive an email from us guaranteeing your spot. You can find more information at microsoft.com/bluehat
BLUEHAT AT A GLANCE
- Training & Workshops - October 22-23: BlueHat's 2-day training programs offer hands-on offensive and defensive skill-building opportunities. Courses are taught by some of the most sought-after subject matter experts in the industry.
- BlueHat - October 24-25: Join us for 2 days of forward looking research on modern threats to customer privacy and security, the latest in Data Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) methodology, and much more.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.