Microsoft Store General Promotion Code
Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (“General T&Cs”) apply to [alphanumeric] codes offered by Microsoft Store from time to time that are redeemable for discounts or promotional items or offers (eg, gift with purchase) in connection with a purchase from the Microsoft Store (“Promotion Codes”). Each Promotion Code is unique to its specific promotional offer (a “Promotion”). All Promotions have their own terms and conditions (each, “Promotion T&Cs”).
In the event of a conflict between these General T&Cs and the Promotion T&Cs that apply to a specific Promotion, the Promotion T&Cs for that Promotion will apply.
1. Promotion Code Details. The code applicable to a Promotion Code, the expiration date of the Promotion Code, and the discount or offer that applies to the Promotion Code will be set forth in the marketing materials that display the Promotion Code or in Promotion T&Cs.
2. Promotion Period. A Promotion Code is valid during the dates stated in the Promotion T&Cs (the “Promotion Period”), unless cancelled earlier in accordance with the Promotion T&Cs The Promotion Period is based on the time zone stated in the Promotion T&Cs.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion T&Cs, 1) all Promotion Codes are single-use only, 2) a Promotion Code is not valid on prior orders or purchases, 3) a Promotion Code is redeemable only once during the Promotion Period, 4) a Promotion Code may not be applied toward the shipping, handling or customs, taxes, duties or other costs or fees that are not included in the item price.
4. A Promotion Code may only be applied toward the purchase price of eligible items sold in participating Microsoft Store location(s).;
5. A Promotion Code may be limited by product eligibility, availability, and geography.
6. Your use of a Promotion Code and purchase of the applicable product or service, are subject to, and must comply with the Microsoft Store Terms of Sale, and all applicable laws and regulations.
7. A Promotion Code may not be combinable with other coupons, promotion codes, discounts, rebates, offers, gift certificates or other promotions.
8. A Promotion Code has no cash value and cannot be transferred, copied, sold, or otherwise offered.
9. A Promotion Code is void where prohibited by applicable law.
10. Any refund you may be entitled to receive from the Microsoft Store will not include the Promotion Code or its redemption value. In the event of any refund, you will receive no more than the amount you actually paid towards the purchase price of the refunded item.
11. Use of automated devices or programs for Promotion Code redemption is prohibited.
12. When and if translated, the English version of these General T&Cs will govern.
13. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue Promotions, and these Terms and Conditions, at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply.