SQL Server 2022 Standard Edition
- Integrates with Azure Synapse Link and Microsoft Purview to drive deeper insights, predictions, and governance from their data at scale
- Most secure database over the last 10 years per NIST**
- Fully integrated with the new link feature in Azure SQL Managed Instance***
- New and enhanced features, including Ledger and Query Store hints
- Next generation Intelligent Query Processing features in the database engine to accelerate performance with no code changes
- Time-series database support
- New JSON functions to increase ability to query and manipulate JSON data
Looking for enterprise solutions?Learn more
The most Azure-enabled release yet
Faster performance, no code changes
New Intelligent Query Processing scenarios and Query Store enhancements mean accelerated performance and tuning with no code changes required.
The database rated as least vulnerable over the last ten years gets even more security with SQL Server 2022’s always-encrypted enhancements and SQL Ledger, and immutable ledger to track evidence of tampering.
Multi-write environment availability
Keep things running smoothly with users across multiple locations. When a conflict is detected, SQL Server 2022 automates the last write wins rule to ensure the most recent modification time is chosen to be persisted on all replicas.
Why shop at Microsoft Store for your business
Consider us your go-to specialists for Microsoft products and services. Whether you’re a company of three or 300, our product experts can help you find the right Microsoft devices, software, and resources to meet your goals and grow your business. Learn more
Business product experts here to help
We can answer questions, help you find the right solutions for your business, and save time and IT resources on deployment.
Savings and flexible financing
Maximize your IT budget with flexible payment options, discounts on multiple devices, and more.
Coverage and protection plans
Safeguard your investment with accidental damage coverage, next-business-day replacement, SSD data retention, and more.
Build your skills with a product expert. Get your team to sign up for online training courses or book an appointment for one-on-one learning.