Microsoft Dynamics 365 Server, v9.0 (on-premises) Update 0.10
Dynamics 365 Server, v9.0 (on-premises) Update 0.10
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
KB Articles:Microsoft has released Update 0.10 for Dynamics 365 Server, v9.0 (on-premises) and Dynamics 365 Reporting Extensions, v9.0 (on-premises). It includes performance enhancements that are packaged together for easy deployment.
For more information about this release, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 4521749:
Service Update 0.10 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Server, v9.0
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Server 2016This update must be installed on a computer that is running Dynamics 365 Server, v9.0 (on-premises), or Dynamics 365 Reporting Extensions, v9.0 (on-premises).
- To install this update, do one of the following:
- Select Download, select the update(s) you want, and then select Next.
- To start the installation immediately, select Run.
- To save the update to your computer for installation later, select Save.
- To cancel the download, select Cancel.