Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
IE 11 is no longer accessible. You can reload Internet Explorer sites with IE mode in Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for DB2 Version 6.0
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
3.0 MBMicrosoft OLE DB Provider for DB2 works with Microsoft SQL Server to connect SQL applications and tools to IBM Db2 databases.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2This release supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Virtualization with Azure and Hyper-V
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 runtime libraries for x86 and x64
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.