Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
Group Policy Settings Reference Spreadsheet for Win 10 2004
This spreadsheet lists the policy settings for computer and user configurations that are included in the Administrative template files delivered with for Windows 10 May 2020 Update (2004) . You can configure these policy settings when you edit Group Policy Objects.
729.9 KBYou can use the filtering capabilities that are included in this spreadsheet to view a specific subset of data, based on one value or a combination of values that are available in one or more of the columns. In addition, you can click Custom in the drop-down list of any of the column headings to add additional filtering criteria within that column.
To view a specific subset of data, click the drop-down arrow in the column heading of cells that contain the value or combination of values on which you want to filter, and then click the desired value in the drop-down list.
- en-US English - United States
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Supported Operating System Windows 10, Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP Microsoft Excel or Excel Viewer.
- To download the reference spreadsheet:
- Click the Download button .
- To start the installation immediately , click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel .