Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2) - v2.0
This page provides version 2.0 of the complete set of Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2)
Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 October 2020 Update V2.msi
13.0 MBUpdate: V2 version contains 2 more ADMX files, named SearchOCR.ADMX and Feeds.ADMX.
Group Policy tools use Administrative template files to populate policy settings in the user interface. This allows administrators to manage registry-based policy settings.
This download includes the Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2), in the following languages:
- cs-CZ Czech - Czech Republic
- da-DK Danish - Denmark
- de-DE German - Germany
- el-GR Greek - Greece
- en-US English - United States
- es-ES Spanish - Spain
- fi-FL Finnish - Finland
- fr-FR French - France
- hu-HU Hungarian - Hungary
- it-IT Italian - Italy
- ja-JP Japanese - Japan
- ko-KR Korean - Korea
- nb-NO Norwegian (Bokmål) - Norway
- nl-NL Dutch - The Netherlands
- pl-PL Polish - Poland
- pt-BR Portuguese - Brazil
- pt-PT Portuguese - Portugal
- ru-RU Russian - Russia
- sv-SE Swedish - Sweden
- tr-TR Turkish - Turkey
- zh-CN Chinese - China
- zh-TW Chinese - Taiwan
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2008
- User rights to run the Group Policy Management Editor (gpme.msc) or the Group Policy Object Editor (gpedit.msc).
- To download the .msi file that contains the .admx files:
- Click the download button .
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to the directory on your computer to which you want to save the .msi file.
- To start downloading the .msi file, click Save.