Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
IE 11 is no longer accessible. You can reload Internet Explorer sites with IE mode in Microsoft Edge.
Sandcastle - Version 2.4.10520
Enabling managed class library developers throughout the world to easily create accurate, informative documentation with a common look and feel.
- Sandcastle produces accurate, MSDN style, comprehensive documentation by reflecting over the source assemblies and optionally integrating XML Documentation Comments. Sandcastle has the following key features:
- Works with or without authored comments
- Supports Generics and .NET Framework 2.0
- Sandcastle has 2 main components (MrefBuilder and Build Assembler)
- MrefBuilder generates reflection xml file for Build Assembler
- Build Assembler includes syntax generation, transformation..etc
- Sandcastle is used internally to build .Net Framework documentation
- 1. Uninstall previous versions of Sandcastle.
2. Click on the "Download" button above to install Sandcastle.
3. After installing Sandcastle, follow the steps here to create a sample CHM or HxS build.
4. Visit Sandcastle blog for the release notes and latest information.
Note: Installing VS SDK after installing Sandcastle will cause Sandcastle not to work properly as VS SDK installer updates both the PATH and DXROOT environment variables in the registry
- Please post all Sandcastle related questions and discussions at http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=66&SiteID=1. Please send you bugs and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org