Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 Performance Dashboard Reports
The SQL Server 2012 Performance Dashboard Reports are Reporting Services report files designed to be used with the Custom Reports feature of SQL Server Management Studio.
2.1 MBThe SQL Server 2012 Performance Dashboard Reports are Reporting Services report files designed to be used with the Custom Reports feature of SQL Server Management Studio. The reports allow a database administrator to quickly identify whether there is a current bottleneck on their system, and if a bottleneck is present, capture additional diagnostic data that may be necessary to resolve the problem.
Common performance problems that the dashboard reports may help to resolve include:
- CPU bottlenecks (and what queries are consuming the most CPU)
- IO bottlenecks (and what queries are performing the most IO)
- Index recommendations generated by the query optimizer (missing indexes)
- Latch contention
Reporting Services is not required to be installed to use the Performance Dashboard Reports.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2Works with the following SQL Server versions: SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.