Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
System Center Management Pack for SharePoint Server 2013
This Management Pack enables operators and administrators to manage Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Products including SharePoint Server, Project Server, and Search Server.
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
72.7 KBThis Management Pack enables operators and administrators to manage Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Products including SharePoint Server, Project Server, and Search Server.
The Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Management Pack is designed to be used for monitoring SharePoint 2013 Products events, collecting SharePoint component-specific performance counters in one central location, and for raising alerts for operator intervention as necessary. By detecting, sending alerts, and automatically correlating critical events, this management pack helps indicate, correct, and prevent possible service outages or configuration problems, allowing you to proactively manage SharePoint servers and identify issues before they become critical. The management pack monitors and provides alerts for automatic notification of events indicating service outages, performance degradation, and health monitoring.
- Health monitoring of SharePoint Server 2013
- Monitors Events and Services and alerts when service outages are detected
- Monitors Performance and warns users when SharePoint performance is at risk
- Forwards users to up-to-date TechNet knowledge articles
- 11/8/2012 - Original English release, version 15.0.4425.1000
- 10/8/2013 - Fix report not working issue, version 15.0.4557.1000
- 05/23/2014 - Updated MP Guide to clarify discoveries
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Server 2008 R2
- Other Software: System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 or later
- Download the MSI.
- Double click the MSI to install.
- View the Management Pack Guide for importing and configuration instructions.