Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 8.1 Update and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update
This page provides the complete set of Administrative Template (.admx) files for Windows 8.1 Update and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update
6.7 MBGroup Policy tools use Administrative template files to populate policy settings in the user interface. This allows administrators to manage registry-based policy settings.
This download includes the Administrative templates released for Windows Server 2012 R2 Update, in the following languages:
- de-DE German - Germany
- en-US English - United States
- es-ES Spanish - Spain
- et-EE Estonian - Estonia
- fi-FI Finnish - Finland
- fr-FR French - France
- he-IL Hebrew - Israel
- hr-HR Croatian - Croatia
- ja-JP Japanese - Japan
- pt-PT Portuguese - Portugal
- ru-RU Russian - Russia
- sv-SE Swedish - Sweden
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 Essentials, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
- User rights to run the Group Policy Management Editor (gpme.msc) or the Group Policy Object Editor (gpedit.msc).
- To download the .msi file that contains the .admx files:
- Click the download button .
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to the directory on your computer to which you want to save the .msi file.
- To start downloading the .msi file, click Save.