Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB3021952)
A security issue has been identified in a Microsoft software product that could affect your system.
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
1.5 MBA security issue has been identified in a Microsoft software product that could affect your system. You can help protect your system by installing this update from Microsoft. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article. After you install this update, you may have to restart your system.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Server 2012 R2
- To start the download, click the Download button and then do one of the following, or select another language from Change Language and then click Change.
- Click Run to start the installation immediately.
- Click Save to copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time.
- You must first install the following KBs: KB3021952, KB3023607, and KB3036197
- After you verify that 3021952 has successfully installed, install KB3034196Note: Failure to follow the install instruction order will lead to a rendering regression.