Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5
This page provides the complete set of Administrative Template (.admx) files for Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5
9.5 MBGroup Policy tools use Administrative template files to populate policy settings in the user interface. This allows administrators to manage registry-based policy settings.
This download includes the Administrative templates released for Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5, in the following languages:
- cs-CZ Czech - Czech Republic
- de-DE German - Germany
- en-US English - United States
- es-ES Spanish - Spain
- fr-FR French - France
- hu-HU Hungarian - Hungary
- it-IT Italian - Italy
- ja-JP Japanese - Japan
- ko-KR Korean - Korea
- pl-PL Polish - Poland
- pt-BR Portuguese - Brazil
- pt-PT Portuguese - Portugal
- ru-RU Russian - Russia
- sv-SE Swedish - Sweden
- zh-CN Chinese - China
- zh-TW Chinese - Taiwan
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- User rights to run the Group Policy Management Editor (gpme.msc) or the Group Policy Object Editor (gpedit.msc).
- To download the .msi file that contains the .admx files:
- Click the download button .
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to the directory on your computer to which you want to save the .msi file.
- To start downloading the .msi file, click Save.