Internet Explorer was retired on June 15, 2022
Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014 SP3
Download Service Pack 3 for Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
457.4 MBMicrosoft SQL Server 2014 service packs are cumulative updates and upgrade all editions and service levels of SQL Server 2014 to SP3. This service pack contains up to and including SQL Server 2014 SP2 Cumulative Update 13 (CU13).
This download site contains the following packages and service patches for the Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP3 release:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP3 Update - this package contains the Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 3 update to be applied to existing SQL Server 2014 installations.
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP3 Documentation:
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- For complete system requirements, please reference the detailed Systems Requirements page
- 6 GB of available hard disk space for the Service Pack update, 10 GB for a Slipstream installation
- Service Pack 3 can be applied to any of the following Microsoft SQL Server 2014 editions:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Developer
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard
- •Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Business Intelligence
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Web
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express
Note: You must have administrative rights on the computer to install SQL Server 2014 SP3.
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP3 Update:
- Review the Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP3 Release Information
- Download the following file from the "DOWNLOAD" section on this page to your device:
- Once the download is complete, click RUN to begin the installation process immediately or SAVE to install at a later time.