Unified Service Desk 4.1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Download the client application and sample packages for Unified Service Desk.
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
113.6 MBUnified Service Desk for Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a configuration-based framework for quickly building agent applications for call centers. You can aggregate customer information from different areas in Microsoft Dynamics 365 into a single desktop and get a 360° view of customer interactions. For more information, see Unified Service Desk Guide.
This download contains the setup for the following:
- Unified Service Desk client application
- Unified Service Desk sample packages
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1Unified Service Desk requires an instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps (on-premises).
For detailed information about the minimum system requirements for installing the Unified Service Desk client application and deploying the sample packages, see Unified Service Desk system requirements.
- To start the download, click Download.
- Choose the file that you want to download, and click Next.
- You'll be prompted to run or save the file. Click Save to save the file to your computer.
- If you downloaded the Dynamics365-USD-i386.exe or Dynamics365-USD-amd64.exe file, run the file to install the Unified Service Desk client application.
- If you downloaded the Unified Service Desk package executable file, run the executable file to extract the contents of the package. Next, run the PackageDeployer.exe file in the extracted folder to select and deploy a Unified Service Desk package.
For more information, see Install and Deploy Unified Service Desk.