Gain access to powerful tools
Grow your business with cloud credits and best-in-class developer tools—free for 12 months with no commitment to renew.
|GitHub Enterprise Cloud subscription||
|Visual Studio Enterprise subscription||
|Azure Standard support plan||
|Dynamics 365 Sales, Field Service and Customer Service partner sandbox||
|Microsoft 365 E5 developer subscription||
Announcing expanded benefits
|Core Package||Expanded Packages|
|1:1 Technical Consults||
Accelerate time to market with expert guidance
Meet with Microsoft experts for app and marketplace consultations to help you go to market faster.
App architecture design
Kick off your project with a 1:1 technical engineering session to plan your app design.
App architecture review
Finalize your project with a technical engineering review session to ensure your app is optimized for the Microsoft Cloud.
Get step-by-step technical guidance on how to publish your app to the commercial marketplace.
Talk with an expert to optimize your marketplace listing to drive customer engagement.
Get inspired with content and community
Discover new ways to build, publish, and grow with training resources and community events hosted by Microsoft experts.
Explore curated content for ISVs
Get code samples, client libraries, reference architecture, and SaaS accelerator tools for common ISV app and publishing scenarios.
Accelerate your growth with events
Gain access to virtual and community events, where you can hear from experts, ask questions, and increase your knowledge.
Connect with your community
Join the community to connect with peers and Microsoft experts, get support, and participate in ask-me-anything sessions.
Get started with free tools, consulting, and resources
Join the ISV Success to reach millions of potential customers on the Microsoft commercial marketplace.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, if you are engaged in or pursuing Azure IP Co-sell, ISV Success can help in the following ways.
- Publishing transactable offers. Having a transactable offer in the commercial marketplace is a new baseline requirement to access co-sell benefits. ISV Success can help you upgrade existing listings to transactable with benefits such as the 1:1 technical app publishing consultations. Additionally you can access on-demand resources, Office Hours and the Marketplace Community to get questions answered on transactable publishing.
- Unlocking co-sell benefits. Once published, ISV Success provides go-to-market benefits that help accelerate your sales through marketplace. Marketplace sales are one path to earning co-sell benefits such as accessing customers’ committed Azure budgets and Microsoft seller incentivization.
To unlock Azure IP Co-sell benefits you need to demonstrate either Azure Consumption Revenue (ACR) OR marketplace performance. Marketplace performance, based on the full sales price of your application, provides an accelerated path both to accessing customers’ committed cloud budgets for app purchases and to top tier benefits such as seller incentivization.
The sales and marketing benefits in Marketplace Rewards can help you generate marketplace transactions and billed sales to earn these Co-sell benefits. Learn more about becoming Azure IP Co-sell eligible.
Yes, ISV Success gives you access and helps you to prepare for our current and future innovations.
- Build your own AI and large language models (LLM) with Azure OpenAI in a private enterprise-grade environment.
- Innovate with Azure Cognitive Services and low-code technology with Power Platform that help you develop apps quickly.
- Learn more about upcoming feature roadmaps, share feedback on in-development work, and engage Microsoft 365 product groups with the Technology Adoption Program (TAP).
- Accelerate development, spending less time on repetitive code, and more time building innovative applications thanks to GitHub Copilot. ISV Success participants will have GitHub Copilot included in their benefits coming at the end of 2023.
In addition, ISV Success participants gain access to regular live training sessions with our Microsoft Engineering teams on the latest advancements in our AI platforms.
ISVs are eligible to participate if they’re currently building a B2B application leveraging the Microsoft Cloud, and they’re willing to publish this app to the Microsoft commercial marketplace. Additionally, any ISVs not yet part of the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program will need to join prior to participating.
The benefits are available for 12 months after joining the program. At the end of 12 months, ISVs that meet the requirements will be able to purchase discounted benefits packages, starting early 2024.
Marketplace Rewards, part of ISV Success, supports partners with sales & marketing benefits. Benefits are available to all publishers at no cost and increase based on marketplace performance. The benefits, such as listing optimization services, social promotion, seller webinars and free Azure sponsorship to support demos, trials, and close deals, serve to both reward and accelerate further sales. Partners who activate Marketplace Rewards have 5x higher Marketplace Billed Sales than those who have not.
Our partnership with Tackle, provides a subsidized offer to help accelerate your journey to marketplace with expertise to onboard, mature, and grow your marketplace sales. Ask your ISV Success Engagement Manager for more information on this offer.
New expanded benefits are only available through invitation. ISV Success members will be invited by ISV Success Engagement Managers (EM) based on performance criteria. To qualify, an ISV must meet at least one proven performance criteria or show high potential. You can find additional information about expanded benefits eligibility here.
For ISVs in the Core package, they need to publish to marketplace to qualify for renewals. For ISVs in the Expanded package, they need to publish transactable and transact within 90 days to qualify for renewals. The Engagement managers will initiate renewal conversations and proactively engage ISVs 60 days before the renewal date. Please note, the renewal process for Marketplace Rewards occurs at the beginning of the fiscal year. Paid renewals through Partner Center will start in January 2024, and until then, all ISVs will have their benefits extended for free through January if they have published to marketplace.