Surface All Access for Business Terms and Conditions
The Surface All Access for Business program also provides access to our lease program, where you can use the flexibility of a lease2 for certain equipment (including upgrade and purchase options).
Software and Other Accessories
- Additional software and accessories are available for separate purchase outside the Surface All Access for Business program.
- Select from available Microsoft cloud based software offerings such as Microsoft 365 and have the software license fees invoiced monthly with your equipment lease payments.
- Standard Warranty. All Microsoft hardware products come with our standard, limited warranty.
- Optional service plan available. Microsoft Complete for Business Extended Service (Warranty) Plan with Accident Damage & Handling Coverage
- Eligibility. Surface All Access for Business program is limited to business customers located in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) only. Participation is subject to credit approval.
- Price. Monthly lease rates4 can be found at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/surface-all-access-for-business
- Minimums. Program participants can lease single units through the Surface All Access for Business program.
- Lease Term. Program participants can select terms of 18, 24, 30 and 36 months. At the end of the lease term, program participants have the option to return the leased equipment unless a new lease is signed, or the purchase option is exercised.5
- Purchase Option/Buy-Out. Program participants may exercise purchase option (buy-out the lease) at any time. Just pay all the remaining lease payments remaining under the lease, a purchase option fee equal to one month payment on 18 month leases, two monthly payments on 24 month leases, three monthly payments on 30 month leases, and three monthly payments on 36 month leases.
- Upgrade. Program participants may request to upgrade their device/accessory package after successfully making 15 payments on an 18 month lease, 21 payments on an 24 month lease, 27 payments on a 30 month lease, 33 payments on a 36 month lease, and 45 payments on a 48 month lease without any fees or penalties, by returning the device / accessory package to LiftForward and signing a new Surface All Access for Business term. The Surface Hub is not eligible for upgrade. Program participants may be required to obtain additional credit approval and execute new lease documentation.
- Returns and Cancellations. Returns and cancellations are subject to Microsoft Store’s standard thirty 30 day return policy, unless the device/accessories have been physically altered or damaged. All original components must be included in a return. In the event of a lease cancellation where a member does not return all original components within the 30 day window, such member will be treated as exercising the purchase option under the lease agreement terms and will be billed the purchase option fee by LiftForward5.
- Software License. Additional software licensed from LiftForward will be subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement with LiftForward. In most cases software licenses obtained through LiftForward in connection with a lease may be continued following the buy-out or upgrade of a lease.
- Purchase Limits and Quantity Microsoft reserves the right to limit the quantities of items available for new orders. Not all products may be available at under Surface All Access for Business pricing and some limitations may apply. Microsoft Surface All Access for Business program benefits are not valid on prior orders or purchases, and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or coupon code.
- Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections Microsoft reserves the right to change the price for products on the Surface All Access for Business program at any time prior to a customer placing an order. If after an order has been placed, Microsoft considers that a pricing error has been made, Microsoft reserves the right to cancel the order. Customers will be fully refunded if the customer has paid for the order. The Microsoft Store reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If Microsoft cancels an order after you have already been billed, Microsoft will refund the billed amount. If you purchase an auto-renewal subscription (e.g. Microsoft 365) at a discounted price through the Surface All Access for Business program, the subscription will renew at the full price as specified in your acknowledgement of order.
- Business Customers Only; No purchase for resale The Microsoft Surface All Access for Business program sells and ships products to end-user customers only. You may not purchase products from Microsoft for resale, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect resale activity.
- United States Sales Only The Microsoft Surface All Access for Business program is valid only in the United States (not including Puerto Rico).
- Audit Rights Microsoft reserves the right to refuse an order without satisfactory proof of identification in relation to the eligibility criteria. Microsoft may audit the purchases of customers to ensure that all purchase/lease conditions have been observed.
 It is the responsibility of each Surface All Access for Business program participant to determine the tax and accounting consequences of participating in the Surface All Access for Business program. Your ability to participate in the Surface All Access for Business Lease Program is subject to credit approval by LiftForward and your execution of all required leasing documentation. No equipment security deposit required. Customer is responsible for insurance and any repairs. If service or lease is cancelled early, the remaining lease payments may become due immediately and customer must return the device or pay the purchase option fee. Leasing is subject to device availability and monthly payments may vary.
 Surface All Access for Business program offers or discounts are subject to change. Some Surface All Access for Business program offers may be valid for a limited time, and limited quantities may be available. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Surface All Access for Business program discount is available to members with a valid membership, while supplies last. Offer not valid online. Surface All Access for Business program discount may not be combinable with other promotional pricing or offers. Only available to Surface All Access for Business program participants. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Offer only valid on select products. Exclusions include, but are not limited to, the following: gift cards, pre-ordered products, Volume Licensing, contract phones, Microsoft Band. Discount applies before taxes, shipping and other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. False representations of eligibility voids this offer, and Microsoft reserves the right to collect the full price of product(s) ordered. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
 The final monthly rate will vary with the Surface device, lease term, options selected and any licensed software added to the bundle.
 Subject to the continued participation of LiftForward in the Surface All Access for Business Lease Program.