Surface All Access Terms and Conditions
Surface All Access Program
Thank you for your interest in Surface All Access.
Surface All Access is a financing program, with financing provided by Dell Preferred Account (“DPA”), that offers the ability for individual consumer customers located in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) the ability to finance a Surface All Access Bundle. A Surface All Access Bundle (“Bundle”) consist of all of the following elements;
· Surface All Access Device Bundle.
· Surface All Access qualified device;
· 2-year prepaid Office 365 Personal or Home subscription4, and
· Surface All Access qualified peripherals.
NOTE: Surface devices and peripherals that are qualified for Surface All Access are denoted at point of sale.
· Standard 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty.
All Microsoft Surface devices and peripherals come with our standard, 1 year limited hardware warranty
. If the Surface device malfunctions after that period, the customer is responsible for any repair costs. The Microsoft Limited Warranty term applies regardless of the length of the customer’s financing program term.
· Microsoft Complete Extended Service Plan Option.
For extra piece of mind, you choose to add Microsoft Complete to your Bundle for an additional cost. With Microsoft Complete, you can get the most from your Surface device with the extended service and support plan from Microsoft which provides an additional year of limited hardware warranty coverage, two incidents of accidental damage coverage, plus the option to extend to a full year of phone support.3
For more information, please see the Microsoft Complete for Surface
Surface All Access Financing Program
Program Overview and Terms
The following is a summary of the financing terms associated with the Surface All Access Program:
· Eligibility. Surface All Access is limited to individual consumer customers located in the United States only (excluding Puerto Rico). Participation is subject to approval by WebBank and Dell Preferred Account Inc. Your ability to participate in the Surface All Access financing Program is subject to a credit check and credit approval by WebBank through Dell Preferred Account. No equipment security deposit is required. Program is subject to device availability and monthly payments may vary2.
· Financing Requirement.
In order to participate in the Surface All Access Program you must apply for Dell Preferred Account or use your existing DPA and accept 24 months equal payment plan terms and conditions with DPA. All financing decisions are handled by Dell Preferred Account and WebBank. Microsoft is not extending credit and does not determine credit terms or eligibility. See Dell Preferred Account Credit Agreement
. Customer may also choose to finance the Bundle without Surface All Access and DPA.
· Returns and Cancellations. Device/accessory returns and cancellations are subject to Microsoft Store’s standard thirty (30) day return policy, unless the device/accessories have been physically altered or damaged. All original components must be included in a return. In the event of a cancellation where a customer does not return all original components within the 30-day window, such customer will be treated under the Surface All Access Program terms and will continue to be billed remaining equal planned payments for the original purchase by Dell Preferred Account. THE 24-MONTH OFFICE 365 SUBSCRIPTION IS NON-CANCELLABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. IF YOU RETURN THE SURFACE DEVICE AND/OR ACCESSORIES, YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE 2-YEAR OFFICE 365 SUBSCRIPTION.
· Offers, Exclusions, and Limitations Microsoft reserves the right to limit the quantities of items available for new orders. Surface All Access Program offers are subject to change. Some Surface All Access Program offers may be valid for a limited time. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Not all products may be available through Surface All Access. Microsoft Surface All Access Program benefits are not valid on prior orders or purchases, and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or coupon code. Offers, promotions, and discounts that Microsoft Stores makes available on purchases of products outside of the Surface All Access Program may not be available or may not be combined with offers available on products that Microsoft Stores makes available for purchase through the Surface All Access Program.
· Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections. Microsoft reserves the right to change the price for products on the Surface All Access Program at any time prior to a customer placing an order. If after an order has been placed, Microsoft considers that a pricing error has been made, Microsoft reserves the right to cancel the order. Customers will be fully refunded if the customer has paid for the order. The Microsoft Store reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If Microsoft cancels an order after you have already been billed, Microsoft will refund the billed amount.
· No purchase for resale The Microsoft Surface All Access Program sells and ships products to individual end-user consumer customers only. You may not purchase products from Microsoft for resale, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect resale activity.
· Governance In the event of a conflict between Microsoft Terms of Sale and these Microsoft Surface All Access Terms and Conditions, the Microsoft Surface All Access Terms will govern.
Disclaimers and Disclosures
The Surface All Access program is designed to make it simple to own a Microsoft Surface device. Take performance to the next level―with no cost upfront―when you take advantage of Surface All Access. For more information, please visit Surface All Access terms and conditions and Surface All Access program FAQs.
Surface All Access is a unique Surface consumer program featuring financing provided by WebBank, Member FDIC, through Dell Preferred Account (DPA). Dell Preferred Account allows you to pay for your Surface, accessories, and a 2-year Office 365 subscriptions under a 24-month equal payment plan and includes access to standard Microsoft retail stores support. Once you complete your 24-month payment period, the Surface is yours to keep! Plus, as a Surface All Access program participant, you are eligible to add our best care offering, Microsoft Complete, for an extra charge.
Surface All Access is perfect for individuals looking to stay connected and productive, but also want to spread out the payments for their devices over a period of time. You’ll be able to start work right away and to do so your way. Choose from a number of different hardware and software bundle options that are tailored to your needs. Be good to your budget―and even better to your productivity―by applying for Surface All Access today. The application is simple and quick to fill out. We make it as easy as possible to get the technology you need, when you need it.
 This information is provided for promotional purposes only and does not represent a commitment to finance. Surface All Access Program Terms subject to change.
 The final monthly amount as determined by Dell Preferred Account, will vary with the Surface device and accessory options selected. Dell Preferred Account Credit Agreement
 Microsoft Complete extended service plan sold separately. Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) is limited to damage resulting from dropping the covered product, spilling liquid onto it or screen/glass breakage of product. For covered defects and/or ADH damage, maximum of two (2) claims. Each claim is subject to a $49 deductible.See Microsoft Complete Terms & Conditions
 2-year Office 365 subscription is non-cancellable and non-refundable. Device colors and accessories subject to availability.
^DELL PREFERRED ACCOUNT (DPA): Offered to U.S. residents by WebBank, Member FDIC, who determines qualifications for and terms of credit. Taxes, shipping, and other charges are extra and vary. Payments are the greater of either $20 or the sum of any Monthly Planned Payment Due plus 3% of the New Balance shown on your billing statement (excluding any balance on a Planned Payment Purchase), rounded up to the next dollar. Minimum Interest Charge is $2.00. See Dell.com/microsoftdpa for important financing details. Offer valid for purchases at participating U.S. Microsoft Retail Stores and Microsoft.com.