Higher Education Faculty
Provide continuity for students with remote learning tools and technology that support online teaching for higher education.
Ramp up remote learning with Microsoft Teams
Free for schools and universities, Microsoft Teams provides an online classroom that brings together virtual face-to-face connections, assignments, files, and conversations into a single place accessible on either mobile, tablet, PC or browser.
- Get Microsoft Teams technical information. Learn more.
- Simplify class management with Microsoft School Data Sync. Learn more.
- Easily set up classroom lab environments in the cloud. Learn more.
- Support remote work with Windows Virtual Desktop. Learn more.
- Integrate Microsoft Teams with your learning management system (LMS). Learn more.
- Further integration with Moodle and Microsoft Teams. Learn more.
- Discover built-in accessibility tools and features. Learn more.
- Explore built-in accessibility features. Learn more.
Attend a webinar
Join the upcoming webinars to learn best practices for remote teaching and blended learning.
Remote learning in free Office 365
Learn how to build lesson plans and curriculum with Office 365, while staying on top of new trends, information, and techniques.
- Resources for people with disabilities. Learn more.
- See real examples of Microsoft Teams and Flip in higher education. Learn more.
- Learn best practices for using Microsoft Teams for course delivery in higher education. Watch now.