Higher Education IT Leaders
Support students, faculty, and admins with a higher education remote learning technology experience that’s secure, easy to set up, and equitable.
Ramp up remote learning with Microsoft Teams
Free for schools and universities, Microsoft Teams brings together virtual face-to-face connections, assignments, files and conversations into a single place accessible on any device.
Learn about our student-centered approach to hybrid and blended learning
Build on successful remote learning practices to combine in-person and digital learning on one platform and to tailor learning for each student, regardless of their abilities.
One unified platform for teaching, learning, and work
Insights and apps to tailor the learning experience
Innovative devices to modernize learning spaces
A foundation of security and accessibility
- Get Microsoft Teams admin and training documentation. Learn more.
- Deploy and manage Microsoft Teams IT Guide. Learn more.
- Enable Microsoft Teams for your institution. Learn more.
- Simplify class management with School Data Sync. Learn more.
- Support remote users with Microsoft Teams. Learn more.
- Be part of the Microsoft Enable Remote Learning Community. Join today.
- Join a Microsoft Power Platform Community. Join today.
- Easily set up classroom lab environments in the cloud. Learn more.
- Support remote access to virtualised desktops, apps and data with Windows Virtual Desktop. Learn more.
- Learning management systems (LMS): better together with Microsoft Teams for remote learning. Learn more.
- Migrate data from Slack to Microsoft Teams. Learn more.
- Discover built-in accessibility tools and features. Learn more.
- Support diverse classrooms with Microsoft Translator for Education. Learn more.
- Explore the Microsoft accessibility features in this Sway presentation. Learn more.
Microsoft Learn Educator Center
Support faculty and students with the training, tools, tips, and other resources they need to ensure a smooth transition to remote learning.
- Create teams and channels in Microsoft Teams. Learn more.
- Get started with free Microsoft Office 365 and Windows. Learn more.
- Collaborate faster using free Microsoft Teams. Learn more.
- Find free remote learning webinars. Watch now.
- Get step-by-step tutorials. Learn more.
- Find Power Platform learning paths. Learn more.
- Learn about teams and channels in Microsoft Teams. Learn more.
- Find best practices for organising Microsoft Teams. Learn more.
- Capture lectures and share course material. Learn more.
- Present in PowerPoint with captions or subtitles. Learn more.
- Use Power Automate to create automated flows from Microsoft Teams data. Watch now.
- Use Power BI to connect data and create coherent, interactive insights. Learn more.
- Use Power Apps to streamline courses and research. Learn more.
- Use Power Virtual Agents to create question bots and more. Learn more.
- Learn how the University of New South Wales Sydney used Microsoft Teams and AI to build an inclusive learning community. Read the case study.
- Learn how an assistant principal with no formal IT background transformed her school with Power Platform. Read the case study.
Get guidance and resources for online events
Create engaging online events and classes of all sizes - from any location - with these resources and tools for colleges and universities.
Training for faculty and students
Help students get the most out of Microsoft Teams with videos, quick start guides, and more.
- Broadcast live video and meeting content to large, online audiences. Learn more.
- Find resources for people with disabilities. Learn more.
- See how colleges and universities are using Microsoft Teams and Flip. Watch now.
- Engage your students with apps and content from Microsoft partners. Learn more.
- Find remote learning guidance for students and families. Learn more.