How can I buy Azure?
- Pay for only what you use with no upfront commitment required at the standard pay-as-you-go rates
- Make a monetary commitment and prepay for consumption and reserved instances through an Enterprise Agreement
- Commit to the software and services through the Azure Hybrid Benefit and Azure Reserved Virtual Machine Instances
Azure licensing FAQ
Azure Reserved Virtual Machine (VM) Instances is a new offer that enables customers to reserve VMs on Azure for one-year or three-year terms based on better pricing, and greater simplicity and flexibility:
- Significant cost savings
- Save up to 72% on pay-as-you-go rates
- When you combine the cost savings of Azure Reserved VM Instances with the Azure Hybrid Benefit for Windows Server, you can save up to 82%
- Budget predictability and prioritized compute capacity
- Single up-front payment for one year or three years
- Plan for execution against important workloads with prioritized capacity
- Simple to purchase. You can also modify your choices after you purchase.