Unlock your potential with Microsoft Copilot
SharePoint Disaster Recovery to Microsoft Azure
Illustrates disaster recovery of an on-premises SharePoint farm to Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services. Warm and cold standby options are included.
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
SharePoint DR in Microsoft Azure - Solution Model.pdf
SharePoint DR in Microsoft Azure - Solution Model.vsd
1.1 MBMicrosoft Azure Infrastructure Services provides compelling options for SharePoint disaster recovery environments that are more flexible and less expensive than the on-premises alternatives. This solution model illustrates disaster recovery of an on-premises SharePoint farm to Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services. Warm and cold standby options are included. You can use the illustrations in this file as a starting point for your own implementation.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012
- To view the Visio version of the model, you must have Microsoft Visio 2007 or a more recent version.
- To view the PDF version of the model, you must have a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader.
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner of this page to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.