Maximize the everyday with Microsoft 365
Get online protection, secure cloud storage, and innovative apps designed to fit your needs—all in one plan.
File Security in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
This whitepaper provides an overview of security and compliance best practices for OneDrive for Business in Office 365.
File Security in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive for Business .pdf
1.1 MBWhen choosing a cloud collaboration platform, the most important consideration is trust in your provider. Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive for Business are covered by the core tenets of earning and maintaining trust: security, privacy, compliance, and transparency. With SharePoint and OneDrive, they’re your files. You own them and control them. The Microsoft approach to securing your files involves:
- A set of customer-managed tools that adapt to your organization and its security needs.
- A Microsoft-built security control framework of technologies, operational procedures, and policies that meet the latest global standards and can quickly adapt to security trends and industry-specific needs.
- Choose the Download button on this page to start the download. Or, select a different language from the drop-down list, and then Choose Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, choose Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, choose Save or Save this program to disk.