Maximize the everyday with Microsoft 365
Visio Add-in for Database Modeling
This Visio add-in for Database Modeling lets you create a database model from an existing database.
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
Visio Add-in for Database Modeling Setup.pdf
525.0 KBThis Visio add-in for Database Modeling lets you create a database model from an existing database. Database models graphically show the structure of a database (without showing the actual data) so you can see how various database elements, such as tables and views, relate to each other. This can help you when you create a new database or try to understand the structure of an existing one.
Note: This add-in will work only with Visio Pro for Office 365
- Visio Add-in for Database Modeling X86.MSI
- Visio Add-in for Database Modeling X64.MSI
- Visio Add-in for Database Modeling setup.pdf
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1
- Visio Pro for O365 with builds 16.0.7726.XXXX and above
- Windows 7 SP1 to Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit OS only
- Database Drivers based on the database the user wants to reverse engineer
- Click the download button to download the installation file and user guide. Follow the detailed instructions in the user guide to install and use the add-in.