More than 72 million children around the world remain unschooled. The global youth unemployment rate is now 13 percent. The challenges are extraordinary. But so is the passion to empower education.
There are 1.4 billion students and 65.2 million educators in the world. When you consider this immense student population, and the millions of educators dedicated to teaching them, technology becomes all that much more important. The right technology can literally become the engine for creating, sharing, exploring, individualizing teaching, and much more.
At Microsoft, we were founded on the principle that people can do remarkable things when technology is within their reach. Our mission is to empower every student on the planet to achieve more.
Microsoft and partners offer solutions that can help you:
Create and share for long-term success
- Collaborate on assignments and creative activities
- Share learning through interactive reports and presentations
- Build the literacy and problem solving skills students need to succeed
Teach and learn through doing and exploring
- Connect with educators globally via guest speakers and virtual field trips
- Explore new worlds through collaborative problem solving
- Bring subjects to life through pen-to-paper partner app experiences
- Focus on outcomes with secure tools accessible from any device
Accommodate individual learning needs
- Track student performance and pinpoint areas for support
- Use pen, touch, voice and keyboard for all learning modalities
- Help students overcome literacy, language and learning obstacles
Get the right tools to empower education and overcome today’s teaching challenges