How can I buy Azure?
- Pay for only what you use with no upfront commitment required at the standard pay-as-you-go rates
- Make a monetary commitment and prepay for consumption and reserved instances through an Enterprise Agreement
- Commit to the software and services through the Azure Hybrid Benefit and Azure Reserved Virtual Machine Instances
Azure licensing FAQ
- Significant cost savings
- Save up to 72% on pay-as-you-go rates
- When you combine the cost savings of Azure Reserved VM Instances with the Azure Hybrid Benefit for Windows Server, you can save up to 82%
- Budget predictability and prioritized compute capacity
- Single up-front payment for one year or three years
- Plan for execution against important workloads with prioritized capacity
- Just pick region, VM size, and one-year or three-year term
- Use your existing monetary commitment to purchase reservations
- If you have an Enterprise Agreement, use your monetary commitment to purchase reservations. For customers buying directly from Azure.com, purchases can be made with a credit card.
Use the Azure pricing calculator to better understand the pricing of Microsoft Azure Services. Prices shown on the calculator do not reflect any discounts that may be applied by Microsoft or your reseller.
Your Microsoft Azure subscription includes account management and billing support. Additional technical support for your Azure workloads is available through a variety of offers. Visit the Azure website for more information.
Microsoft understands the importance of earning your trust in Microsoft Azure and, consequently, we make security, privacy, transparency, and compliance constant priorities. For details, visit the Microsoft Azure Trust Center.
Datacenters are located worldwide. The access restrictions are based on customer location.