Project Plan 3
Get powerful project management and publishing in the cloud, plus keep projects, resources, and teams organized and on track.
- Use easy and efficient planning and status tracking, plus scheduling and costing.
- Collaborate with others from virtually anywhere.
- Assign resources with resource management capabilities.
- Each subscription license allows for up to five concurrent installations of the Project Online desktop app.
Talk with a sales expert
To speak with a sales expert, call 1-855-270-0615. Available Mon to Fri from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time.
Originally starting from $30.00 now starting from $30.00
Flexible online project management
Get started quickly with Project Plan 3 and have powerful project management capabilities to plan and manage your organization’s projects from anywhere.
View visualized timelines
Understand the relationships between tasks with help from highlighted task paths in a timeline view.
Visualize progress across projects, programs, and portfolios by connecting different projects within a single view. Choose the initiatives you want to see and add phases, milestones, and key dates.
Simplify work with a visual experience
Get started quickly and work intuitively through a simple-to-use and coherent user experience shared across Microsoft 365.
Make informed decisions
Use baselines to help you track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
Get best-in-class templates
Use prebuilt templates from within Project or go to Microsoft365.com for access to best-in-class project plans.
Get insights, communicate information to stakeholders, and achieve results with help from powerful built-in reports like burndown and resource overview.
Tailor your project management
Leverage the Microsoft Power Platform to customize your project management needs to best suit your organization.
More about Project Plan 3
Support multiple work styles so individuals and teams can work on the same project using the view they prefer.
Reduce inefficiencies with an automated scheduling engine that creates schedules based on dependencies, duration, and resources.
-  A credit card is required to begin a one month trial. The duration of the trial varies by the month you sign up. The expiration date will appear on the trial subscription details page within the Microsoft 365 admin center. Upon the expiration of your one month trial, you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Cancellation can be done at any time to stop future charges.
-  Microsoft 365 apps such as Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online are sold separately.
Prices shown are per month. If you are global or billing administrator, an annual commitment is required to purchase online. You can choose to pay monthly or annually. Within the Microsoft 365 admin center, global and billing administrators can choose either annual or monthly commitment plans.
All other non-global and billing administrators may purchase a monthly subscription online.
|Required Processor|| |
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2.
|Required Operating System|
|Required Memory|| |
1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
|Required Hard Disk Space|| |
3 GB available disk space.
|Required Display|| |
1024 x 768 resolution.
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard- or accessible-input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
|Additional system requirements|| |
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
Microsoft account required.