2020: My Country is the follow-up to the smash-hit, city-building strategy game My Country, which has more than 17 million players around the world. In this new game, you build and manage a futuristic metropolis from a chain of island cities in a deeper, more-engrossing sequel that expands on everything that made the original game great! 2020: My Country offers gorgeous graphics with highly detailed animations that make your city, and the hundreds of quests you conquer, come to life. In the sequel, players manage the lives of their happy, productive citizens as they make their way across the city in flying cars. While you can customize each of your buildings with thousands of features, you must also remain vigilant, since a variety of disasters, including earthquakes, floods, and even alien invasions! Download 2020: My Country and enter the future now!
What's new in this version
Version 9.00, start your engines! Check out the new Minigame! Swipe Traffic Through the Intersection to Safety! - Complete special traffic missions and earn extra profits at your buildings! - Win bonuses by completing challenges: Gold Coins, Energy & CountryBucks! - Test your skills on bigger highways! - Beat your best score or orchestrate mind-blowing crashes! - Tap on cars to start contracts and collect profits!
- Includes Xbox Live. Earn Achievements, share game clips, and challenge your friends online
- - Spectacular graphics and highly detailed animations
- - Hundreds of challenging and funny quests
- - Multiple disaster events, epidemics, alien invasions, and natural disasters
- - Futuristic vehicles and architecture
- - More than 100,000 ways to customize each building
- - This game is free to download, install, and play. Enjoy!
- - Deep city-building gameplay
Published byGAME INSIGHT UAB
CopyrightGame Insight, 2018
Approximate size164.69 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)