Craps is the most exciting game in the casino to play, but also one of the most intimidating for new players to try. There is no shortage of action as you stand shoulder-to-shoulder with other players, bet on any possible outcome of the two dice, and cheer loudly when the dice roll in your favor... plus, it takes four dealers just to run to game! Knave Craps is a realistic game of casino-style Craps that allows you to become familiar with the game and the multitudes of different bets on your Windows 8 computer. This game is for entertainment purposes only, and does not award or consume real money or require that in-game chips be purchased using real money. If you go bust, then simply hit Restart, and your bankroll resets to 500 chips!
What's new in this version
Release 30 - Favorites no longer reset after a restart Release 29 - Fixes for sound effects and speech synthesis issue Release 28 - Fixed crash with DC that was introduced in R27 Release 27 - Bug fixes for Come and Don't Come bets - New menu system to replace previous radial popup menu Release 26 - Bug fix for clearing the rendered DC chips after they should have been remove - Bug fix that was resetting some preferences upon restart (such as selected voice) Release 25 - Buy Bets added - Place Bets and Hardways can work during come out (and can now be booked during the come out, too!) - Fixed a bug that may have been displaying the popup window after IAP had been made Release 23: - Added speech synthesis for dealer calls (voices are changed using new app bar command) Release 22: - Added ability to call Place bets and Hard Ways "Off". Works on all Place bets collectively, and separately on all Hard Ways collectively. Note: The next step is to allow bets to be working during come-out roll. General: - Your feedback has been heard! All bets returned to unlocked state for free play, but a nag message will display periodically to encourage purchase. - Don't trust the Random Number Generator? Tap the dice while they are rolling to stop the RNG at that point in time.
- Multitude of bets: Pass, Don't Pass, Come, Don't Come, Place, Field, Big 6/8... Plus all of the proposition bets
- 3x-4x-5x Odds
- Bet Return window for easily placing the last bets that came down and Favorite Bet feature for ensuring that your bets are always up
- Service Bet window to place some of the more common service bets (click or tap anywhere in the Come area except on the word 'Come')
- Click on any bet's chips to open a menu to press, regress, or remove a bet. Help text is also available to explain each bet.
- Statistics are maintained to show number of rolls, high/low balance, and distribution of numbers
- Player can stop the dice roll by tapping on them, or waiting the full three seconds for the final randomization to be selected
- Built-in tutorial to explain the game of Craps
- Buy Bets! Call Place Bets and Hardways On/Off!