Create and visualize your 3D content with others. Open http://vyzn.io/demo/ and follow the instructions to try the FREE demo. Used daily by Schools, Architects, Engineers, Scientists, Museums, Sports, Auto and more. Vyzn is a tool for designers to create shared multi-user, interactive experiences without writing a single line of code and cut out months of development. Upload your FBX file from common 3D modeling software such as 3ds Max. Create multiple scenes, views, and spots. Add augmented content such as text, voice overs, labels, movable objects and more. Move objects and rotate them, set size and scale, and add animation. More on https://vyzn.io/docs/. Contact us at email@example.com or (408) 520-9014 to get access to model uploading or get a consultation.
What's new in this version
03/19/2019, v201 New feature – offline mode. You can now download your presentation on the device ahead of time and open it later without an internet connection. Fixes: - Performance improvements. - Improved environment tracking. - Improved tracking of transition to a new environment. - Improved stability of application's connection to the internet. - Increased speed of loading and unpacking models.
- Single button upload for instant content publishing
- Shared experience on every presentation
- Set custom size and scale of your models
- Move, rotate and place objects
- Add and update augmented content (text, voice overs, labels)
- Toggle between different views, spots and scenes
- Add animations
- Use director controls from your handheld device