There’s more in Store
From coding camps and game nights to help with device setup and data migration, there’s always something new to discover at your local Microsoft Store.
Device trade-in and recycling
Not sure what to do with that old PC? Bring it to us, and if it’s in working order and free from defects, it may qualify for trade-in value.3 Otherwise, we’ll happily recycle it, safely and securely.
Get up and running
Our Answer Desk team will set up, configure, and personalize your new device and accessories, plus share tips to help you achieve more.
Buy eligible products online at Microsoft Store and select in-store pickup at checkout. In-store pickup will only be offered as an option with eligible products. Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive two emails. The first will confirm that you’ve placed your order and that it is being processed. The second is your “Ready for pickup” email that will confirm your order is ready to be picked up at the Microsoft Store you selected at checkout.
When orders are placed during store hours, most pickups are available within two hours.
You will receive a “Ready for pickup” email that confirms you can go to the Microsoft Store you selected at checkout to pick up your order.
Currently, items that are on backorder, pre-order, out of stock, or other select items are not eligible. If an item is ineligible for Buy Online, Pick Up in Store, that option will not be presented at checkout.
After you receive your “Ready for pickup” email, you’ll need to bring that email and your driver’s license or other government-issued ID to the store. The name on your ID must match the name of the person that placed the order. You will not be able to pick up your order at the store until after you have received your “Ready for pickup” email.
You will have seven (7) days from when you received your “Ready for pickup” email to pick up your order at the Microsoft Store you selected. If you don’t pick it up within that time frame, your order will be cancelled.
If the person who placed the order cannot pick it up, you must have the Quick Response (QR) code from the “Ready for pickup” email. If the QR code does not work, then the name on your driver’s license or other government-issued ID must match the name of the person who placed the order.
Find any associate and they will be able to assist you.
You will need to cancel your order and place a new one for the location you’d prefer.
You will need to cancel your order and place a new one to be shipped. The same thing applies if you placed an order to be shipped and now want to pick it up instead.
If you need to cancel your order, you have three options:
1. Go to Microsoft Store and log into your Microsoft account in the top right corner. Then click on your name or picture in the top right corner and click on order history to find the order you want to cancel.
2. Contact the Microsoft retail store where you placed the order.
3. Cancel in person at your local Microsoft Store. Please bring your “Ready for pickup” email or order confirmation along with a driver’s license or other government-issued ID.
1. Go to Microsoft Store and log into your Microsoft account in the top right corner. Click on your name or picture in the top right corner, then click on order history to find the order you want to return.
2. Visit any Microsoft retail store. Remember to bring in all the items in the original box and the receipt. After the return is complete, a return receipt is provided to the customer. An email confirmation is also sent to the customer. Refunds will be returned to the payment credit card within three to five days of the return transaction.
Currently this service is only being offered in Microsoft Store locations in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico), Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
 Only products with the in-store pickup option at checkout are eligible.
 Orders must be picked up within seven days to avoid cancellation. Read our FAQ for more information or see an in-store associate for assistance.
 Trade-in value can only be used in store.