Solitaire evolved... welcome to Xolitaire Xtreme. Enjoy over 200 unique games. Choose from 24 languages, changing the language at any time.More
- Choose from 4 different layouts for each game.
- Customize the look from a wide variety of themes, or design your own.
- Each game records every statistic you can imagine.
- Got the fever? Enable Vegas-scoring and build up a virtual bank account.
- Design your own themes from a selection of hundreds of textures.
- Unlimited undo and redo lets you go back to any move and do it differently.
- Deal random games, or repeat any deal of the cards.
- Move cards manually, or send them off automatically with just one touch.
- An intelligent auto-play feature can send cards to the foundation piles for you.
- Quickly show or hide all available moves.
- The game state is saved automatically, letting you come back to your game at a later time.
- Just for fun, you can adjust the camera controls to view the game from any angle.
- Browse the built-in help for details on a variety of topics.
- Zoom in and get close up to the cards. Touch and spread with two fingers (or use the mouse wheel).
- Mark your favorite games to select them quickly.
Card & boardMore
- Approximate size
44.38 MB - 49.53 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)বাংলা (ভারত)Deutsch (Deutschland)Ελληνικά (Ελλάδα)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)فارسى (ایران)Français (France)עברית (ישראל)हिंदी (भारत)Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesia)Italiano (Italia)日本語 (日本)한국어(대한민국)Nederlands (Nederland)ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (ਭਾਰਤ)Polski (Polska)Português (Brasil)Русский (Россия)ไทย (ไทย)Türkçe (Türkiye)Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam)中文(中华人民共和国)中文(香港特別行政區)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Fixed glitches in Windows 10.
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
A poor substitute for WIN7 solitare
Game is slow and confusing with graphics that make it difficult to easily see card moves. I am still trying to figure out how to make it enjoyable to play.More
Great Game and Awesome Customer Service
I initially installed this game on my Surface 2 Pro but the graphics were off. Customer support was more than happy to assist and gave me an immediate fix while working on the initial issue as well. They got back to me today stating that the bug was now fixed on high-res devices. I reinstalled and it works beautifully! The graphics are superior to all of the other card games and there are countless settings to customize the game. I've installed and deleted about 90% of the Solitaire games available because this is simply the best of the bunch! Try the free version and I know you'll upgrade to the full in no time!More
this game is about the best one going! has everything you wanted in a solitaire game. only one problem, the red cards are a dark maroon and hard to distinguish from the blacks at a glance. to the gay's that make this game, make the reds brighter and lighter.More