Attend the new security track at Microsoft Ignite
Try new capabilities with hands-on demos, learn how to extend AI-powered protection across clouds and platforms, and explore proven security strategies November 15-16, 2023.
Safeguard your people, data, and infrastructure
Be fearless with a comprehensive approach to security that’s end-to-end, best-in-breed, and AI-powered.
Safeguard your entire organization with integrated business security solutions built to work across platforms and cloud environments.
Simplify the complex
Prioritize the right risks with unified management tools created to maximize the human expertise inside your company.
Catch what others miss
Leading AI, automation, and expertise help you detect cyberthreats quickly, respond effectively, and fortify your security posture.
Grow your future
With the peace of mind that comes with a comprehensive security solution, you’re free to grow, create, and innovate your business.
Explore comprehensive, cost-effective security
Discover integrated security products
Explore security products designed to work together for greater efficiency and stronger protection.
Stop cyberattacks against your devices, identities, apps, email, and clouds with industry-leading extended detection and response (XDR) products.
Stay ahead of cyberthreats with AI-enriched security information and event management (SIEM) that aggregates data across your entire enterprise to give you unmatched visibility.
Verify every identity and access request across your clouds, platforms, and devices with a unified collection of identity and access products.
Safeguard data wherever it lives with information protection, governance, and compliance products designed to work together.
Respect customer and employee privacy with proactive risk mitigation and compliance management products on a single platform.
Strengthen device security and enable seamless hybrid work experiences with a family of endpoint management products.
Find solutions to security challenges
Explore Microsoft solutions designed to help you protect your organization from specific cyberthreats.
Manage identities and access
Safeguard access to resources with a complete identity solution that securely connects all of your users, apps, and devices.
Stop cyberthreats with unified tools
Gain enterprise-wide visibility and disrupt cyberattacks across your multicloud, multiplatform environment with integrated SIEM and XDR.
Secure your entire cloud estate
Safeguard all of your apps and resources with complete visibility and comprehensive protection across workloads.
Protect your smaller business
Work securely from anywhere with comprehensive, cost-effective solutions specifically designed for businesses up to 300 employees.
Identify and remediate risks
Prevent, investigate, and remediate both malicious and inadvertent activities within your organization.
Protect and govern sensitive data
Safeguard data across clouds, apps, and endpoints by configuring protection and retention labels.
Cybersecurity is everyone’s responsibility
Help your organization stay up to date on best practices for cybersecurity and take advantage of resources and training curated by experts at Microsoft.
Get the latest from Microsoft Security
The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft
Learn how Microsoft Security products help organizations strengthen their security while cutting costs in this commissioned Forrester study.2
The 2023 Microsoft Digital Defense Report
Get an in-depth look at the state of global cybersecurity and insights that can help predict what cyberattackers might try next.
A Leader in Infrastructure-As-A-Service Platform Native Security
Microsoft is named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Infrastructure-As-A-Service Platform Native Security™ Q2 2023 report.2
See why industry analysts and other security experts have recognized Microsoft as a leader.
Microsoft Security community events
Expand your expertise, learn new skills, and build community at these special events.
Get ready for AI cybersecurity at Microsoft Ignite
Learn how to protect identities, data, and devices across clouds and platforms with a security-specific thought leadership track November 15-16, 2023.
Protect at machine speed with generative AI
Hear from Microsoft senior leaders about new Security Copilot innovations and the Security Copilot Early Access Program.
Make your future more secure. Explore your security options today.
-  The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft Security, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, February 2023.
-  The Forrester Wave™: Infrastructure-As-A-Service Platform Native Security, Q2 2023. Andras Cser, Merritt Maxim, Caroline Provost, Christine Turley, April 26, 2023.
-  Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
-  Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Peter Firstbook, Chris Silva, 31 December 2022
-  Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Henrique Teixeira, Abhyuday Data, Michael Kelley, James Hoover, Brian Guthrie, 1 November 2022