Windows 10 Home
Best for personal or household use.
- Fast start-up and Windows Hello for password free sign-ins 
- Windows Mixed Reality for exploring new worlds, going to top destinations and playing immersive games 
- My People for easy access to key contacts, drag-and-drop sharing and sending animated emojis
- Windows Ink for creating lists, sticky notes and drawings, writing directly on your screen and working smarter on Office documents 
- 4K gaming, DirectX 12 graphics, Mixer broadcasting and a more intuitive Game mode 
- Paint 3D and Remix 3D for seeing 3D creations in your world or enhancing photos, videos and Office documents 
- The reimagined Photos app for creating videos with soundtrack, transitions, 3D effects and Windows Ink
- Microsoft Edge for longer battery life, 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Audio and organising the web your way
- Cortana, your personal digital assistant 
Windows 10 Pro
Best for small businesses or users needing enhanced functionality.
- Get built-in protection from security threats at no extra cost with BitLocker, Windows Defender Antivirus and more
- Access all your files, folders and apps from virtually anywhere on any device with remote desktop
- Choose deferred updates so that you can decide when and how to update your devices
- Connect to your school, business or corporate network via the cloud with Azure Active Directory
- Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V 
- Make use of powerful management tools for single sign on and more control over your devices
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Best for advanced users and small businesses that want enhanced functionality with the ability to compute intensive workloads.
- Resilient File System (ReFS) designed for high fault tolerance and handling large data volumes
- Persistent memory to access files fast – at the speed of your computer’s main memory
- Faster file sharing with features that offer increased throughput with low latency and low CPU utilisation
- Ability to run high performance device configurations with expanded hardware support
Get started with Windows 10
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
Extend your creativity and productivity with immersive new realities, 3D storytelling, closer people connections and cross-device experiences. Updates roll out automatically when your PC is ready or you can download the Update Assistant.4
Windows Hello logs you into your Windows devices in less than 2 seconds, 3x faster than a password5 Use your camera to recognize your face or try your fingerprint reader6 – either way Windows Hello recognizes you instantly. You can always keep your PIN as a backup.
Quickly turn thoughts into action with Windows Ink. Create lists, sticky notes and draw to your heart’s content — even before logging in.7
Bring your ideas to life in 3D
Windows 10 has the most complete collection of 3D tools and resources. Now everyone can experience and create amazing things in a new dimension.