an iOS app
Spend, a Microsoft Garage project is an expense-management app that helps people stay on top of their expenses for reimbursements or tax deductions. Spend automatically tracks purchases for credit cards, debit cards, and bank accounts so people never miss any of their expenses.
Spend also includes the following features:
- Quickly manage all your purchases for your expense reports with automatically tracked expenses from a connected credit card, debit card or bank account
- See purchases in a feed and easily classify expenses as business or personal with a single swipe
- Edit purchases or bulk classify expenses through the web dashboard
- Create accurate reports with only a few clicks for the week, month, or another customer period
- Fully customize reports which are available in either spreadsheet or PDF, commonly-used formats compatible with leading accounting and expense management software
- Snap pictures of receipts and attached to purchase with additional features for easy cash purchase management
- Track confidently: Spend uses 256-bit encryption, bank-level security, with Microsoft certifications
Meet the team
Pictured: Amrita Chowdhury, Chad Newbry, Elmar Langholz, Seth Guan, Heman Chawda, and Nick Romano.
Not Pictured: Deepak Sharma, James Wang, Katie Manzani, Lianne Amanna, Puneeth Shetty, Sean Smith, and Veena Shanmugam.
Mobile Data Labs
San Francisco, CA