People also like
Phoenix ForceFree +
Phoenix Force will challenge you and your friends in 100 boss battles to see who has the best dodging and strategy skills.
Many years after the Earth was burned to ashes, the Phoenix was reborn and found the world full of monsters. Now it must bring the essential gems to the Tree of Life, so Earth will be reborn.
Dictionary is a free offline English dictionary containing over 200,000 words and definitions and no ads. Dictionary is ideal for both native English speakers and English learners or people studying the English language. The dictionary definitions are stored locally, and because it's ad-free there's no need for a network connection. The home page contains a randomly selected word cloud which will pique your curiosity and help you improve your vocabulary, while the search box allows you to find specific words easily. As you type, Dictionary homes in on the word you are looking for. Then you can follow the links in the definition page to get more word definitions.
Wildcard characters can be used to help with word games like crosswords and scrabble where only some of the letters are known, or you have to find an anagram, or with spelling. Definitions include synonyms and antonyms which allows the dictionary to also serve as a thesaurus. The speech function helps provide the correct pronunciation.
You can see your word history and revisit definitions, or make your own list of favourite words to help build up your vocabulary. It also works well if you only have an intermittent network connection because the definitions are stored offline, locally on the device. And we managed to keep data offline without needing a massive app download. There is also a "word of the day" with our pick of the most interesting and entertaining words in the English language. Dictionary works on tablets and phones and is refreshingly free from annoying ads and paid upgrades.
My Piano PhoneFree
The My Piano Phone app turns your phone into any musical instrument that you desire to play with real sound quality. You can play a musical instrument through the phone's touch screen anywhere you go. With My Piano Phone, you can learn and play your favorite music from simple to complex with different types of instruments. In addition, you can also save what you have played and shared with everyone.
- Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Trumpet and Violin
- Full Keyboards of Piano
- Multi Touch
- One, two or mirror keyboard for two players at a time
- Mode to display flying notes and sheet music
- Lot of songs to learn and play
- And many other functions are waiting for you to discover...
★★★ Catch is one of the best Puzzle Game ★★★
You have to catch all colored stars spread across many levels. To play, link all the stars of the same color with your finger.
In each puzzle a path appears when you connect the stars of the same color. The paths must not be crossed, except if you use a bridge. With two stars (level 1) the game is easy. But, it becomes harder when the number of stars increases. The game becomes really challenging when the levels include more than 20 stars in 6 different colors.
Catch has 160 levels. The 40 first levels can be played for free. For more different levels you can buy two level packs: the Master Pack that contains 60 hard levels, and the Elite Pack that contains 60 very difficult levels.
Catch has a colorblind mode.
The game tile indicates your progress. When you first launch it, the game asks you to pin it to your start screen.
OneShot is a professional mobile camera app and offers high quality filters in a lovely user interface that is overlaid on top of your viewfinder. Apply a change, such as a filter, and you can see the difference on your screen in real time.
OneShot combines real-time photo effects with photo editing. It containts a fully featured photo editor that allows to edit effects of existing photos and to undo effects of photos that have been taken by OneShot
- Real-time filter effects (Vintage, Nashville, Green Pop, 1977, Lomo, Early Bird, Valencia, Amaro, Hudson and more)
- Fun effects (Mirror, Mono colors and more)
- Voice commands
- High resolution support (Nokia Lumia 1020/1520)
- White balance
- Scene mode
- Manual focus
- Auto focus mode
- Focus illumination mode
- Manual temperature adjustment
- Ratio: 4:3/16:9/1:1
- Grids: Rule of thirds, golden ratio, square, Golden spiral
- Exif data
- Pick photo from library menu item in the photo viewer
- 6tag sharing
- 8 modes: Manual, Program, Portrait, Macro, Scenic, Custom 1-3
- Auto straightening
- Live straightening
- GPS tagging
- much more...
You also have a favorite button which you can use for one of your favorite actions.
★★★★★ Amazing app showcasing the Nokia imaging SDK
★★★★★ What an app! This allows absolute control over the camera and is a quality app.
★★★★★ Excellent app for photo lovers. Worth a buy
★★★★★ Beautiful app, love the design and filters!
★★★★★ I am genuinely impressed with just how brilliant this application is.
★★★★★ All you Lumia 810 owners out there, do yourself a favor and replace that lame duck camera software that came with the phone.
★★★★★ Best Cam App
★★★★★ Wow! Great app, great design.
The BEST match-3 game on the marketplace!
Pirate's Path leads you through a story with over 50 unique levels as you search for an ancient pirate treasure. Swipe to collect paths of 3 or more items. Gather power-ups, solve engaging puzzles, and save the love of your life as you sail through this exciting game!
Alchemic Phone 7Free
*** 3rd best reviewed game on WP7 ! Thanks !!!
*** Listed among Gizmodo Essentials ***
Are you a good Alchemist ?
You are tasked with rebuilding the universe, bit by bit, or rather Element by Element. Starting with just 6 Elements (no, not just 4) and combining them using your skills, wits and knowledge, you will unlock 1700 more and 26 Realms.
Do you think you can you discover: Atomic Energy, Zeppelin, Chuck Norris, Atlantis or even ‘Angry Birds’ ?
Similar games include Doodle God, but please note that this is brand new, built from scratch, taking the concept directly from the old 80s ‘Alchemy’ and reinventing it in the process.
IT’S HUGE !
The game includes 1600 discoverable Elements, but grows with updates and your suggestions. In fact if you have an idea for a combination or feel that two elements should react, the game provides a direct link for the suggestion.
As you progress, you will find new Elements which will unlock more Realms
SCORING AND TARGETS:
A scoring system is included (but you can also have fun without it) that gives big rewards for target key Elements or unlocking new Realms. You also get a Target Element of the Day !
Once you feel like bragging, you can post your World Discovery % and score on the Leaderboard. Leave a comment and tease your friends !
Have a friend who wants to play ? Check “Friend Mode” in settings.
Finding some key elements can be a (reasonable) challenge but it wouldn’t be fun otherwise. A multiple hint functionality that doesn’t spoil too much of the research process is available. If you are really stuck please check the companion app !
Shows Realms. By tapping on an element tile you can see the reactions where it took part.
Helpful and interesting, you can access an Element page by tapping on its name.
ENHANCE THE GAME:
Get the companion “Alchemic Extras 7” !!!
Mind Your StepFree
Step as fast as you can on the dark tiles, and try to avoid the light tiles. 13 game modes. Make piano music while stepping! Select what songs you want to play, and make your own playlist. 317 FREE songs total now.
★ 10 games modes: 3 x Time, Steps, 2xLong, 2xColors and 5xArcade
★ Varied gameplay: colored steps, left and right moving dark tiles, auto scrolling mode...
★ Piano songs when tapping (optional)
★ Playlist with your favourite songs
★ Online highscore lists
★ Clean graphics with smooth animations (hopefully)
The game is inspired by the games Don't Step On The White Tiles and Piano Tiles, but we have tried to make our own alternative stuff.
★ Some of the artists and songs included ★
- Attack On Titan - Theme, The Reluctant Heroes++
- Fall Out Boy - Centuries, Immortals++
- Five Nights at Freddy's (FNAF) - It's Been So Long, I Can't Fix You++
- One Piece - Bink's Sake, Kokoro No Chizu++
- Alan Walker - Faded, Alone
- Kingdom Hearts - Xion's Theme, Dearly Beloved
- Kuroshisuji (Black Butler) - Alois Trancy, Monochrome No Kiss++
- Melanie Martinez - Mad Hatter, Dollhouse
- My Chemical Romance (MCR) - Welcome To The Black Parade, Mama++
- My Little Pony - Children Of The Night, Winter Wrap Up
- KPOP - EXO, Seventeen and BTS
- Panic! At The Disco - This Is Gospel, I Write Sins++
- Steven Universe - Theme, Stronger Than You++
- Sword Art Online (SAO) - Courage, Crossing Field++
- Tokyo Ghoul - Unravel, Kisetsu
- Twenty One Pilots - Truce, Stressed Out++
- Undertale - Megalovania, Megalo Strike Back++
- Vocaloid - Servant Of Evil, ECHO
...and lots more!
tileUp is a great puzzle game for all ages! The goal is to get to the number 2048.
You add numbers together to form larger numbers, but you can only add numbers of the same value.
The game is easy to learn, but hard to master.
- Online leaderboards
- Friends leaderboards
- Personal high score list
tileUp is based on a web game called 2048 which was inspired by the game Threes.
What's new in this version
Minor bugs fixed
- Amass specialized troops including sneaky rogues, horrifying trolls, and heavy-fisted knights.
- Deploy your army and directly control your Hero in battle to exploit enemy weaknesses.
- Master Magical Cards to enhance your strategy: Launch destructive boulders, and conjure Dragons!
- War is expensive! Build mines, sawmills, farms and more to keep your kingdom’s economy running.
- Defend your kingdom with strategically placed defense towers, explosives, barricades and walls.
- Battle with players worldwide and besiege their castles for resources.