Trimble Connect for HoloLens utilizes mixed-reality technology to take your 3D content off the screen and into the real-world, providing project stakeholders with enhanced 3D design review, coordination, collaboration, and project management processes. Built on the cloud-hosted Trimble Connect collaboration platform, Trimble Connect for HoloLens supports a new way of working with AECO models throughout the building life cycle, from design to demolition. - Increase confidence by democratizing your 3D models to effectively convey and clarify design intent and impact to all stakeholders. - Reduce downtime by enhancing communication and collaboration between local and remote stakeholders with holographic telepresence functionality, visualizing data in full 3D context and accelerating the design iteration process. - Improve quality and identify discrepancies by auto-aligning models on the real-world; adding spatial context to track progress and allowing for informed design decisions earlier. - Decrease cost by bringing stakeholders into the design earlier and more often, eliminating rework and reducing travel expenses. - Increase safety by reducing the need for on-site visits, training workers remotely, and identifying potential design failures before they occur. - Maximize investment in your existing technology solutions with a tool that conforms to your existing work processes and is compatible with all of your 3D data. -Prevent rework and promote actionable teamwork with the direct transfer of knowledge with Trimble Connect for HoloLens. Immediately see what’s ahead of you, create to-do lists and collaborate on the strategy of the build. For more information on getting started with Trimble Connect for HoloLens, please visit http://youtube.com/trimblemixedreality Trimble Connect for HoloLens requires a Trimble Connect account. For more information, please visit http://connect.trimble.com
What's new in this version
TCH v 3.3 (February 2021) -BETA! Support for Navisworks Model Viewing. -New! Multiple Marker Alignment support. Use Multiple QR codes to align models on the site -NEW! Compare Mode - Compare and verify if the QR codes are placed correctly in relation to each other while aligning models with markers. -Updated! Offline Mode: Locally download and display ToDos and Views. -Updated! Large Model Optimization - support models with lines and be able to interact with them. -Updated! Fine Tune Tool - Change tool size and configurations to set up fine tune adjustments for rotation and translation -Software Architecture Improvements -Improved code quality and error handling -Platform compatibility updates -General UI/UX, Bug Fixes and housekeeping. TCH v 3.2.1(October 2020) -Hotfix for a Critical Marker Alignment Bug TCH v 3.2 (September 2020) -New! Offline Mode- Support to Work without Wi-Fi with models downloaded locally on to the device. -New! Marker Alignment. Use QR code to align models on the site. -New! Fly mode to navigate through models with no walls/floors -Improved Model Stability through World Locking Tools -Updated! New models in Public Demo Mode -Updated! Large model user preference setting to update FPS/LOD ratio -Software Architecture Improvements -Improved code quality and error handling -Platform compatibility updates -General UI/UX, Bug Fixes and housekeeping.
- Trimble Connect Cloud Integration
- Support for .SKP, .RVT, .DWG, .DXF, .IFC, .DGN, .NWD, .NWC and more!
- Manual and QR Code Login
- Browsers & Dashboards: Project, Data, Views, To Dos (RFI Management), Sequencing & Local Files Browser
- Model Viewer (Tabletop and Immersive)
- Support for Multiple Model Overlay, Object Attribute Recall
- Section Box, Automatic Model Optimization, and Fishbowl Mode to handle any size model
- Offline Mode: Download and access Models, ToDos and Views locally on the device.
- Real-World 1:1 scale: Plane Alignment , QR Alignment
- Fine Tune Tool Alignment to adjust model placement
- Spatial ToDo Creation for RFI Management
- Measurement (Model to Model, Model to Real-World, and Real-World to Real-World)
- Remote Collaboration between HoloLens Devices
- Co-located Collaboration between HoloLens Devices
- "Connect Menu" Voice Command for Retrieving Menus
- Sequencing tool for phase review and hands-free, 3D step-by-step instructions
- Support for model textures
- Model transparency adjustment
- Offline demo mode with canned data
- 30-day free trial on every device
Published byTrimble Inc.
Copyright© Trimble Inc. 2021. All rights reserved.
Developed byTrimble Inc.
Approximate size423.98 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
See your current and past surroundings
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.