Trimble Connect MR utilizes mixed-reality technology to take your 3D content off the screen and into the real-world, providing project stakeholders with enhanced 3D design review, coordination, collaboration, and project management processes. Built on the cloud-hosted Trimble Connect collaboration platform, Trimble Connect MR supports a new way of working with AECO models throughout the building life cycle, from design to demolition. - Increase confidence by democratizing your 3D models to effectively convey and clarify design intent and impact to all stakeholders. - Reduce downtime by enhancing communication and collaboration between local and remote stakeholders with holographic telepresence functionality, visualizing data in full 3D context and accelerating the design iteration process. - Improve quality and identify discrepancies by auto-aligning models on the real-world; adding spatial context to track progress and allowing for informed design decisions earlier. - Decrease cost by bringing stakeholders into the design earlier and more often, eliminating rework and reducing travel expenses. - Increase safety by reducing the need for on-site visits, training workers remotely, and identifying potential design failures before they occur. - Maximize investment in your existing technology solutions with a tool that conforms to your existing work processes and is compatible with all of your 3D data. -Prevent rework and promote actionable teamwork with the direct transfer of knowledge with Trimble Connect MR. Immediately see what’s ahead of you, create to-do lists and collaborate on the strategy of the build. For more information on getting started with Trimble Connect MR, please visit http://youtube.com/trimblemixedreality Trimble Connect MR requires a Trimble Connect account. For more information, please visit http://connect.trimble.com
What's new in this version
Trimble Connect MR v3.7 (June 2022) -Improvements to Trimble Connect web Marker Extension plugin for more accurate creation of QR Markers at specific positions/offsets -Platform compatibility updates -Bug Fixes -Co-located Collaboration has been disabled
- Trimble Connect Cloud Integration
- Support for .SKP, .RVT, .DWG, .DXF, .IFC, .DGN, .NWD, .NWC and more!
- Manual and QR Code Login
- Browsers & Dashboards: Project, Data, Views, To Dos (RFI Management), Sequencing & Local Files Browser
- Model Viewer (Tabletop and Immersive)
- Support for Multiple Model Overlay, Object Attribute Recall
- Section Box, Automatic Model Optimization, Layer support and Fishbowl Mode to handle any size model.
- Offline Mode: Download & Access Models, ToDos and Views on to the device. Sync Changes back to Cloud. Align models using QR Codes.
- Real-World 1:1 scale: Plane Alignment , QR Alignment
- Fine Tune Tool Alignment to adjust model placement
- Spatial ToDo Creation for RFI Management
- Measurement (Model to Model, Model to Real-World, and Real-World to Real-World)
- Remote Collaboration between HoloLens Devices
- "Connect Menu" Voice Command for Retrieving Menus
- Sequencing tool for phase review and hands-free, 3D step-by-step instructions
- Support for model textures
- Model transparency adjustment
- Offline demo mode with canned data
- 30-day free trial on every device
Published byTrimble Inc.
Copyright© Trimble Inc. 2022. All rights reserved.
Developed byTrimble Inc.
Approximate size462.82 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Communicate with already paired Bluetooth devices
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
See your current and past surroundings
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.