Partner Essentials: Partner sales & technical readiness
Welcome to the 6th post in the Partner Essentials blog series! Whether you want to learn how to become a Microsoft partner or you’re a current Microsoft partner looking to make the most out of your partnership, this series is designed for you. Read on to discover the resources and programs you need to navigate our powerful ecosystem. Partner Essentials posts feature information about our innovative programs and services and the tools you need to drive growth and profitability. Each post centers on topics important to our partner community, highlighting what you need to know and where to learn more.
Microsoft has historically invested and will continue to invest in partner sales and technical readiness offerings that help support our partners as they bring solutions or offers into market and seek to grow their business on the Microsoft platform.
In this blog post we’ll walk you through the programs and training available to support you and your team – practice leads, Solution Architects, engineers, etc. – with our “always on” learning journey that provides skilling and resources that help you bring your solution to market and co-sell with Microsoft.
Connect & Engage
Join the US Partner Community on Yammer. It is a great place to engage and share with other like-minded partners as well as Microsoft’s partner teams who are very active in this community. In addition, be sure to bookmark the US Partner blog and events calendar to stay current on the latest news & announcements from our Microsoft team of experts and our leadership team.
Learn & Get Certified
Head over to Microsoft Learn, which houses a comprehensive collection of training material, where you can get hands on by following a technical learning path organized by role or technical focus area. In addition, we have a comprehensive set of technical certifications to help you hone your craft and keep pace with today’s technical roles and requirements.
- Check out the Clouds Skills Challenge, a 30-day accelerated learning experience that helps you grow your technical skills and qualify for a certification voucher*, while competing against your peers and earning achievements on Microsoft Learn — a free, online, interactive training platform.
- Enhance your technical skills, at your own pace, with interactive webinars for core customer technical scenarios with the Virtual Training Series online course catalog.
- Demonstrate your proven expertise in delivering quality solutions in a specialized area of business. Learn more about Microsoft competencies. Manage certifications by logging into Partner Center.
Build Practices & Expand Offerings
- Join a Partner Tech Talk to learn about the latest strategies to accelerate and optimize your practice. Tech Talks are offered by solution areas: Azure, Modern Work & Security, Business Applications.
- Leverage our solution based step-by-step playbooks, crafted from the insights and best practices of over 1,000 Microsoft partners, that help you build, accelerate and optimize your solution and practice.
- Venture to a Partner Workshop Training to get the learning & resources you need to deliver workshops that help customers realize the potential of your solution and accelerate your business opportunities. See Azure, Business Applications and Modern Work & Security).
- Look for our tailored, depth (1:few) engagements such as the Partner Solution Launch Pad and Tech Intensity Training events for deeper skilling, and visit the Cloud Enablement Desk to work with a dedicated cloud expert who can help you connect to customers through Microsoft commercial marketplace, co-sell with Microsoft, take advantage of Microsoft partner resources, build your business through competencies, activate your benefits, and more.
- Learn more about how you and your technical teams can effectively scale Microsoft products for your customers in these additional posts.
These partner events and engagements we have described here are “always on” with new, live webinars and virtual workshops popping up monthly, along with on-demand sessions. Take the time to share with your colleagues and find the right training for your enablement needs!
Have additional questions? Contact us at: USOCPEnablement@microsoft.com
*Programs eligibility may vary; terms and conditions apply