| About this Course |
This course explores the General Ledger accounting cycle and the processes required to enter financial data into the system. This training material also shows how to perform additional functions such as account reconciliation, budgeting, allocation, period-end and year-end closing procedures.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for customers and partners that want to learn the basic features and understand the typical day-to-day procedures of General Ledger. The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEO's, accountants, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics GP General Ledger and understand how to use it in accordance with the rest of the system.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Customize General Ledger settings
- Set up a chart of accounts including posting, unit and allocation accounts
- Enter and post transactions using transactional or batch posting methods
- Perform key inquiries and print reports in General Ledger
- Maintain records in General Ledger
- Print financial statements and other key reports to manage a business
- Complete period and year-end procedures