FastTrack is your advisor to help plan for, deploy, and migrate organizations to Microsoft 365 at no additional cost. Leverage FastTrack for Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security [EMS]) to help your customers successfully deploy and drive user adoption of Microsoft 365 solutions.
All customers with Office 365 plan subscriptions can use FastTrack online resources.Customers with 150 or more seats
In addition to online FastTrack resources, customers with 150 or more seats have access to remote guidance from FastTrack specialists.Customers with 500 or more seats
For customers with 500 or more seats, FastTrack can perform data and/or email migration, freeing you to deploy more products at one time. Automated data migration services are available for:
- Mail (such as Google, Notes, Exchange, Group Wise, and IMAP4)
- Files (Google, Box, SMB 2.0 file share)
Customers are eligible for the FastTrack benefit for Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) if they purchase at least 150 licenses for a subscription in one of the following plans:
- EMS (as part of the Secure Productive Enterprise)
- Standalone plans for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium (E5), Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Intune for Education, Microsoft Azure Information Protection (E3 and E5), Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics, and/or Microsoft Cloud App Security
You can work alongside FastTrack for the required configuration activities and access available documentation, software tools, and admin consoles to help reduce or eliminate configuration tasks.
Sign in to the FastTrack website on behalf of your customers and follow the prompts to complete a request.
Learn more about FastTrack benefits for EMS.
Engage with FastTrack to help customers onboard and adopt Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus. You’ll have access to engineering support through Desktop App Assure, a new service from FastTrack, to mitigate compatibility concerns during deployment.
If you’re ready to get started, you can request assistance directly through FastTrack. Sign in with your org ID to submit a request.
- Review the Partner Resources presentation to take advantage of key resources and links, along with examples of customer scenarios.
- Leverage the Desktop App Assure presentation and data sheet with customers who have app compatibility concerns.
In addition to FastTrack services, you have further opportunities to help your customers to accelerate their modern workplace transformations with strategic offerings.
The Windows 10 Assessment helps you create customer intent for Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus deployments. It also provides opportunities to start conversations about managed services solutions to help customers make the most of their investment in Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus. There are two types of assessment scenarios for you to deliver the Windows 10 Assessment, depending on the needs of your customers.
Download assessment materials:
- Type 1 Assessment Kit: Desktop Compatibility
- Type 2 Assessment Kit: Desktop Deployment Wheel Analysis
- Type 3 Assessment kit: Office 365 ProPlus Workshop
Learn more about Windows 10 Assessment.
Become FastTrack Ready
Microsoft FastTrack wants to help you drive deeper engagements with your customers. When your organization becomes FastTrack Ready, you’ll be approved to provide the FastTrack benefit to customers, delivering a truly customized onboarding experience through your value-added services. Partners who qualify for FastTrack Ready are approved to provide customers with an end-to-end experience and have access to Microsoft subject matter experts and adoption incentives.
To learn more, contact your local Partner Development Manager. See FAQ for eligibility criteria.
Note: Eligible partners who achieve the enrollment requirements may be invited by Microsoft to join the program. Such invitation will be at Microsoft’s sole discretion taking into consideration the partner’s level of performance against the enrollment requirements, partner location, partner expertise, and program capacity.
FastTrack Ready FAQ
Active Gold Cloud Productivity or Active Cloud Enterprise Mobility Manage, along with one of the following:
- Teamwork eligibility – 2,500 active entitlements growth in trailing twelve months on three of the four Teamwork workloads (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer)
- Security eligibility – 2,500 active entitlements growth in trailing twelve months in both Microsoft Intune and Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium workloads
- Get Modern eligibility – Either 5,000 monthly active usage growth in trailing twelve months on Office 365 ProPlus or deliver five or more Windows 10 ECIF engagements in FY19
Note: Eligibility requirements are based on aggregated performance data where the partners is listed as the Digital Partner of Record or the Claiming Partner of Record.
Our goal is to help customers realize business value with Microsoft 365. As part of the FastTrack program, you’ll be supported and incentivized to help customers get the most out of the following workloads:
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft Intune
- Outlook Mobile by Intune app protection
With almost 300 approved partners spanning 45 countries, customers can receive an onboarding experience that combines the benefits provided by FastTrack with unique partner skills, expertise, and locality—without the need to engage multiple teams, partners, and FastTrack resources. In the future, we plan to expand this program to additional partners and in more countries.