FastTrack for Microsoft 365 helps organizations accelerate deployment and increase user adoption of Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security [EMS]) solutions.
All customers with Office 365 plan subscriptions can use FastTrack online resources.Customers with 150 or more seats
In addition to online FastTrack resources, customers with 150 or more seats have access to remote guidance from FastTrack specialists.Customers with 500 or more seats
For customers with 500 or more seats, FastTrack can perform data and/or email migration, freeing you to deploy more products at one time. Automated data migration services are available for:
- Mail (such as Google, Notes, Exchange, Group Wise, and IMAP4)
- Files (Google, Box, SMB 2.0 file share)
Customers are eligible for the FastTrack benefit for Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) if they purchase at least 150 licenses for a subscription in one of the following plans:
- EMS (as part of the Secure Productive Enterprise)
- Standalone plans for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium (E3 and E5), Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Intune for Education, Microsoft Azure Information Protection (E3 and E5), Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics, and/or Microsoft Cloud App Security
You can work alongside FastTrack for the required configuration activities and access available documentation, software tools, and admin consoles to help reduce or eliminate configuration tasks.
Sign in to the FastTrack website on behalf of your customers and follow the prompts to complete a request.
Learn more about FastTrack benefits for EMS.
Engage with FastTrack to help customers onboard and adopt Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus. You’ll have access to engineering support through Desktop App Assure, a new service from FastTrack, to mitigate compatibility concerns during deployment.
If you’re ready to get started, you can request assistance directly through FastTrack. Sign in with your org ID to submit a request.
- Use the Partner Guide to walk you through the process.
- Leverage the Desktop App Assure presentation and data sheet with customers who have app compatibility concerns.
In addition to FastTrack services, you have further opportunities to help your customers to accelerate their modern workplace transformations with strategic offerings.
Offerings include the modern desktop (Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus) assessment, proof of concept, and pilot that are designed to drive intent, showcase value, and secure commitment to address your customers’ specific modern desktop needs.
- Modern Desktop Assessment helps you create customer intent for modern desktop deployments.
- Modern Desktop Proof of Concept Modern Desktop Proof of Concept provides hands-on demos and associated funding to help you present modern desktop value.
- Modern Desktop Pilot designed to create a production-ready deployment for 500 d seats and prove the value of the modern desktop.
Help customers stay current with Windows 10 and get up to the latest build. The Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Stay Current Pilot is a service for customers to receive complimentary assistance from Microsoft specialists to stay current on Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus.
Become FastTrack Ready
Microsoft FastTrack wants to help you drive deeper engagements with your customers. When your organization becomes FastTrack Ready, you’ll be approved to provide the FastTrack benefit to customers, delivering a truly customized onboarding experience through your value-added services. Partners who qualify for FastTrack Ready are approved to provide customers with an end-to-end experience and have access to Microsoft subject matter experts and adoption incentives.
Express your interest by completing the form, which will be reviewed by the FastTrack Ready onboarding team. Refer to the following FAQ for eligibility criteria.
FastTrack Ready FAQ
Partners need to meet these performance requirements to be considered:
- Competency attainment – Gold Cloud Productivity + Enterprise Mobility Management
- Customer engagements – Minimum of 15 customer deployment engagements registered with Microsoft
- Performance metrics – 5,000 Office 365 active entitlements; 2,500 EMS active entitlements + 20 percent average Office 365 active usage
Our goal is to help customers realize business value with Microsoft 365. As part of the FastTrack program, you’ll be supported and incentivized to help customers get the most out of the following workloads:
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft Intune
- Outlook Mobile by Intune app protection
With almost 300 approved partners spanning 45 countries, customers can receive an onboarding experience that combines the benefits provided by FastTrack with unique partner skills, expertise, and locality—without the need to engage multiple teams, partners, and FastTrack resources. In the future, we plan to expand this program to additional partners and in more countries.