TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA is a trojan that silently downloads and installs other programs without consent. This could include the installation of additional malware or malware components to an affected computer.
creates the following files on an affected computer:
c:\documents and settings\administrator\start menu\programs\opencap\opencapture.lnk
Contacts remote host
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA may contact a remote host at opencapture.co.kr using port 80. Commonly, malware may contact a remote host for the following purposes:
- To report a new infection to its author
- To receive configuration or other data
- To download and execute arbitrary files (including updates or additional malware)
- To receive instruction from a remote attacker
- To upload data taken from the affected computer
This malware description was produced and published using our automated analysis system's examination of file SHA1 808fe1f2c85b24310d11ee0c780072dbf1a04305.