New 3D printing features for Windows 10
• Driver model for 3D manufacturing devices
• Support for Windows apps and extensions for 3D devices
• Job spooling and queuing support
• Keywords for modeling device capabilities
• API for apps to submit 3D manufacturing jobs to your 3D printer
Printers and software
Find the printer that’s right for you in this list of printers that are compatible with Windows 10 and 3D printing.
3MF is an industry consortium working to define a 3D printing format that will allow design applications to send full-fidelity 3D models to a mix of other applications, platforms, services, and printers.
Network 3D printing with Windows 10 IoT Core
Now multiple Windows-based computers on your network can share the same 3D printer. We’ve added network (both Wi-Fi and wired) and Windows 3D print platform support for more than a dozen well-known and brand new evolutions of 3D Printers.
Microsoft 3D Tools for repair
Fix 3D files automatically with Microsoft 3D Tools. Just upload your 3D file, select one of the tools to make fixes, and your 3D file is ready to print.