an Office add-in
- Run the snippets and instantly see the result in a task pane and in the Office document
- Get started quickly with a selection of samples
- Share and save your snippets with GitHub gists
- Try TypeScript: make use of lambda functions, template strings, or even the latest TypeScript 2.0+ features like async/await
- Prototype an add-in you’re planning to develop
There’s no need to install any other software or configure your environment: as long as you have Office, you can get started in seconds. Script Lab works in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Office 2013 and later, Office Online, and Office for Mac). The source code for Script Lab is open to the community at https://aka.ms/scriptlab. We welcome your contributions.
Meet the team
"Writing code for Office can be simple and delightful."
Michael Zlatkovsky, Bhargav Krishna, Daniel M. Galan, Jakob Nielsen, Michael Saunders
Script Lab Team